Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon all,what a lovely day here,turned of heating, for a bit,still no news,spent a short time inn the outdoors pottering about,ti's nice to be outside.Snoop Frankie sounds like he settled in just fine ,also sounds like the other had better watch out hehehe,i have been toying with the idea of rabbit when we get moved,maybe 2,both for MR and the great grand boys,they can be closer to the home,and an inside place for winter,just thoughts,will have to look up how to look after them ext ext ext,have a lovely evening and Bgood2yourselves
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Evening All We had a cracking storm last night too. Kitchen a disaster area but walls are looking good. Have a lovely evening
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening

No gardening to day we've been out walking I did expect some rain but that didn't happen.

Enjoy your evening.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
          Glad Frankie's settling in Snoop
          Lovely morning, already been abroad pottering on the plot. 8C and not a breath of wind.
          Grory hop later, seems to come round quicker each week..

Catch up with you later
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning Mr Bones and all.

Cool and calm outside, saw a young robin feeding himself from the fat balls. It's amazing how fast they learn from their parents, it's only a week since the adults brought their babies into the garden.

Rabbits can be a pain LD. My next door neighbour got a black buck for her children and it was fine when they kept it in its hutch or stayed with it when it was out. Then one day they left it running around the fenced garden while they were out for the day. When they returned, they found it had dug a burrow under their brick built shed and that was pretty much the last they saw of it. It eventually tunnelled out of the garden and away across the fields.

(It grew huge too!)
            Last edited by mothhawk; 13-05-2021, 06:26 AM.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all
              Greenhouse was down to 1.4degrees last night, even some ice on the bird bath.
              I almost left everyone outside but it felt cool when i let the youngest dog out last , I decided to move them into greenhouse.
              Hoping to plant out some of the hardied things, decide where sweet peas are going and plant those etc.
              Will the rain stay away today, poured again yesterday.
              Have a good day.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Frankie has just deleted my previous post by marching all over the keyboard. I promise no more kitten talk today. Except to say, she could be a she after all. This would improve matters for the ageing tom.

In other news, last night was a low of 10.1 ÂşC, though very windy. A little bit of rain forecast for this afternoon, but not much. My toms are looking grand now, so they'll be going out into the ground this evening. Brilliant.

But masses of paid work to get through first. So better get on with it.

Hope you all have jolly days with, naturally, lots of smiles. Help yourselves from the bag.

Comment

• Morning, it a supermarket shop first then the days mine

LD have you thought of having a couple of guinea pigs instead they're sweet and friendly plus easier to hold than rabbits.

there might be no rain today depends which weather site i look at
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                    LD have you thought of having a couple of guinea pigs instead they're sweet and friendly plus easier to hold than rabbits.
                    Great suggestion, Bren. Seconded.

Comment

• Morning all,seems another nice day again,snoop any animal talk is fine ,thanks for the info about rabbits,looked em up and uggg,i knew a body that had guinea pigs,they were easier to handle and did not seem to mind being cuddled,sounds a much better option for cuddle times all round,off to look em up ,have a good afternoon all
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Bank holiday here. I’d forgotten Most days seem much the same!

I have finally found out where summer is hiding!
                        As you probably know, we have friends who live near the Arctic Circle in Sweden...well...they have nabbed the hot weather. Yesterday they had 27C
                        I have asked them to kindly return it , so it should soon be on its way black over this way

Again, not sure what today will bring but probably some more weeding - loads of young sycamores have started growing in our gravel driveway, plus dandelions. I do need to keep on top of them whilst the soil underneath is moist and so it’s easy to pull them out.

Always happy to hear about pets Snoop.
                        Maybe we should have a pet photo thread?????

Is it time for another brew?...I’m sure it must be!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lottie- I just had to goooogle best pets for cuddling didn’t I?

Nearly wet myself laughing....look at number 10!!!!!
                          https://pethelpful.com/pet-ownership...t-Affectionate

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^^^^I laughed at more than no.10
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Poor number ten is all I can say. And I had to look up number five. 'Fancy' is not a word I would ever associate with this creature.

Comment

• HAHAHA,thanks for the laugh,no 10 eh,at least i would have something to put the blame on ,what on earth makes some peeps brains work hehehehe,thanks for the laugh and snoops smiles,will look into guinea pigs,if we EVER get a date,there are 2 Shetland ponies,and 5 dogs we will have access to within the family,plus my girls ,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X