Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, all. Morning, FF, hope you get to put your feet up literally and figuratively.

All good here. Drizzling, which I wasn't expecting. But supposedly going to be bright this afternoon. Will try and get some scything in. Plenty to do... Quite a few seedlings are telling me to get a move on. They've done their bit, now I need to be doing a bit more of mine.

Also got paid work to get through too. Never enough hours in the day.

Right, off to put the kettle on. I've had a tea and a coffee already, but another tea wouldn't go amiss. Anyone fancy joining me? Oh, I nearly forgot the smiles. The bag is jumping up and down - not a bad effort, they must be doing synchronised smiling inside - to catch my attention. Don't forget to grab as many as you want. Always more where they came from.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• *passes snoop a brew in exchange for a pocketful of smiles...fair exchange...ta muchly!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all

Seven degrees this morning makes a pleasant change, they reckon we've just had the coldest April since 1922 ... and my broad beans lived through it. Well - most of them. Hope the wind breaks hold up for this afternoons forecast onslaught

Happy Bank Holiday, enjoy your day whatever you're up to
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning MrB
          Anyone need a cuppa?
          -0.3 in my greenhouse but looking at the clouds forming the rain is on its way
          Had a busy day in the garden yesterday planting, potting on as the forecast showers hadn't come to much. Thought I'd better make the most of it. Could well be an indoor day today unless I can escape and sow some salads I didn't manage yesterday.
          Enjoy your day .
          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright blue here at the moment, though the forecast says cloudy weather today, no rain, and none all week, apparently. Next week is another matter, but there's plenty of time for that to change. Frosts look to be over. Low of 5 ºC last night. Brassicas, lettuce and beetroot slept out. Time for them to go in the ground in the next day or so.

Mr Snoop on an unexpected grory hop. Several lists, including one for aubergine, pepper and a few tomato plug plants from a nursery. The plants won't go out in the ground just yet, but good to have them in from a reliable source. Still can't get to my usual nursery due to lockdown arrangements.

Off to walk the dogs in a minute, then I'd better settle down to paid work. Gardening time a bit later on.

Have a good one, all. Smiles there for the taking.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

nice sunny start here too.
              Wasn’t up early enough to see if there was a frost.

Grory hop for me too today. As our lockdown has eased a tad it means I can go to shops slightly further afield...so I’m off in a sec to get there just in time for lunchtime when most French people are at home eating their main meal of the day.
              I may just pop into the bin end shop there too

see ya later peeps....enjoy your Bank Holiday

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all. Grey, wet and windy here.
                No gardening activities done oer the weekend so I may do a bit of potting on in the greenhouse.
                Thanks for the smiles Snoop, I will help myself to a few.
                Have a good bank holiday all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Its pretty cool today. Do you keep your greenhouse doors open or closed ?
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                    Do you keep your greenhouse doors open or closed ?
                    Closed today because of forecast wind but of late they've been open a couple of inches during the day and the top vent open too.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining and chilly. Nothing planned just going with the Flo. Have a good day All
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post

Closed today because of forecast wind but of late they've been open a couple of inches during the day and the top vent open too.
                        Thanks . I will close it up but i currently have a bird in there now
                        Northern England.

Comment

i currently have a bird in there now
                          That's why our doors are only open a couple of inches..

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Its pretty cool today. Do you keep your greenhouse doors open or closed ?
                            I usually keep mine open only closing it at night but with how windy its going to be I'll close it later but leave the back louvers open its to cool for the auto-vent to open so that won't be a problem.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post

That's why our doors are only open a couple of inches..
                              I think it was the fluffy baby siskin we saw yesterday. Door closed a bit more now
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Pouring down here. I can hear the plants saying oooh that's nice , hoping the claggy clay doesn't upset them
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X