Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been knocking on the door and ringing the bell, but nobody let me in until now Raining and cold here. See you again soon I hope. Have a good evening All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post

Got my list also, I have been to Tesco,Morrisons and Aldi. Must have missed you Bren? You would be hard to miss walking round the shops with a plant pot on yer ed!
      Evening, Snadger you must have just missed me in Aldi like you say I'm easy to spot
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening n’alln’all
        Just nipping in quickly- I kept being booted off here earlier...did you have the same problem Flo?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
          Grey and cool here, more rain in the forecast . Slept rubbish but on with the day starting with furballs that need walking.
          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning CG and all

Sunny for us 0C and a frost. Have just got back from the lotty.

Enjoy your day
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all.

Very cloudy here. More drizzle forecast but not much. Rained a lot yesterday and the ground is very wet. Not ideal conditions but I'm hoping to get a bit more bed preparation done. The brassicas would be glad to get into larger accommodation than their modules.

Not much other news. Lots of work. As per, so that's not news.

Smiles are a bit fed up today. They fancied a bit of sunshine but looks like they might have to wait. Any volunteers willing to grab some to cheer them up?

Have a great day, guys.
              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 30-04-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Morning another frosty start but now the suns out and so are my plants, it looks like being a dry day here so I plan to make the most of it.

Snoop i'd put my brassicas out but there still a bit on the small side it would only be a mouth full or two for the slugs.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Freezing cold but sunny. Just couldn't get in Nicos. Have a good day All
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

another frosty start to the day

I read somewhere this is the Frostiest April for years/ decades/ records began ...(one of them)

I have plenty of spare smiles Snoop - I can hardly contain them tbh!....The camper passed its gas safety test yesterday, so the smiles are spilling out everywhere- send the bag over here for the rest of the day - I’ll get them recharged with my lot- I hear smiles are contagious plus we have blue skies at the moment.

I’m glad it’s nearly weekend, I’m hoping to get our spuds in over the next few days. Late I know, but they’ll catch up.

Must be time for a brew....I can never refuse one!

see ya later peeps.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all. No frost here but its slightly overcast.
                      Plants are all out and growing at a fast rate.
                      My dahlias are desperate to get into the ground so fingers crossed for the temp to rise.
                      Snoop, we will take some smiles of your hands, we have two birthdays to celebrate this weekend.
                      We are now allowed to meet outdoors so family get together.
                      Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bags of smiles going special delivery, Nicos and Bramble. Could you send some on to Rary, Bramble, just to see if he still remembers us. They were his to start with.

And yes, my brassicas are still a bit on the small side too, Bren. But there's an unknown source of blackflies, mealy aphids (already ) and red aphids that I haven't identified. It's a toss-up between them and the slugs and snails, to be honest.

Also, also, I should probably write this in very small letters to indicate I'm whispering: looks like Mr Snoop is getting more interested in the veg patch. It's my thing that he helps out with. But I've noticed he's been watching videos on veg growing and we had a good chat about paths in the plot this morning.

Comment

• Afternoon all

Grory hop this morning, so fridge all topped up again and a decent salad for lunch. I'm turning into a bit of a salad junkie, and I used to hate the stuff, bar tomatoes. Now show me a bowl of green leaves and I'm in with a fork before you can say knife! .
                          Ran the mower over the grass earlier, just to neaten it off, it hasn't grown much as it is so dry. Got some new canes, so will probably put up the bean supports later.
                          Have a good day all.
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good afternoon
                            I had a hankering for sausages earlier so popped up to the farm shop. Blummin heck, it was dead, no other customers. I do hope small businesses can hang in there and that trade picks up for them when this lockdown is finally over.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Evening no gardening today unless you count carrying plants in and out I did dig out a few dandelions from the lawns but thats about it. Went for a walk instead then sorted seeds.
                              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 30-04-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Morning All
                                Pinch-a-punch
                                Happy May day
                                and woo-hooo - no frost

Happy Saturdays
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts