X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    Morning all
    It rained yesterday... not sure how much we had but last night it was quite steady.
    Quick question - how do I put multiple quotes into a post? It cropped up yesterday and I just cannot see how to do it. Thanks in advance

Enjoy the day
    Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

MrB to get multi quotes this is what you do -

1 click the 'post reply' button at the top left of the page,
    2 click quotes you want
    3 go back and click the 'post reply'' button again
    the quotes will then appear in your post.

hope this helps.
    It works, thanks Bren, I wondered how to do it too. But what a faff! I shall have forgotten how by next week!
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Actually you can leave out step one I find, just click posts you want to quote, then click the 'post reply' button at the top left of the page.
      Whatever, I shan't remember how it's done in a few days.
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good afternoon all.Very cold and a stiff breeze to go along with it.
        Rearranging my garden trying to make the most of the space.
        I have cut down on pots and it looks a lot tidier.
        Hoping to keep it that way,
        Hoping for a warmer afternoon.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon
          Mums jib-jab sorted then put up some new screening where some had broke.
          Dog food and px collected, shall have to find my pill splitter as had to give me higher dose.
          Weather cannot make its mind up. Lovely sun, then windy, sun again had rain and now cloudy. April.
          Last edited by Containergardener; 28-04-2021, 01:42 PM.
          Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

MrB to get multi quotes this is what you do -

1 click the 'post reply' button at the top left of the page,
            2 click quotes you want
            3 go back and click the 'post reply'' button again
            the quotes will then appear in your post.

hope this helps.
            Thanks Bren
            Seems it works if both quotes are on the same page but not if they're on different pages
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
              Actually you can leave out step one I find, just click posts you want to quote, then click the 'post reply' button at the top left of the page.
              Whatever, I shan't remember how it's done in a few days.
              Thanks Mothawk
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post

Thanks Bren
                Seems it works if both quotes are on the same page but not if they're on different pages
                MrB I’ve found that problem as well
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                  Brighter today, hopefully the cold wind we had yesterday won't be with us.
                  Grocery shopping again later, the weeks seem to fly by

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                    The sun is shining. Frost again but everyone is safe in the greenhouse. I shall put some more things outside today for some toughening up , also some pricking/potting to do.
                    Enjoy your day.
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, another cool start only 2c in my GH but the temps now shooting up and my toms, etc are back in there for the day.

Shopping day soon comes around MrB I've got my list ready.

Back later.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Proper poured in the night but a bit of sun at the moment. Thunderstorms forecast for this afternoon and tomorrow. Seedlings out making the most of the current conditions but probably have to go back indoors. Blackfly have already moved on to my brassicas. Poor things, lots of them haven't even got their first two true leaves yet. Delicate squishing operations have ensued, but every time I go out and look at the seedlings, more blackfly have arrived. Any chance they might be coming out of the compost? I can't see any nearby.

Anyway, about a billion things to do today, OK, a bit of exaggeration, a million. So better step on it.

Have a good day, everyone. Smiles flying off into the distance, carried by bee-eaters. I've told them not to get too close to you, mothhawk, just to drop them overhead, but if anyone else fancies seeing them, give them a wave and I'm sure they'll fly down.

Comment

• Good morning all. A very dull and cold start to the day.
                          Plants are all outdoors again and getting heavier to carry.
                          A visit to the supermarket is in order today, another week gone by.
                          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Bitter east wind this morning when I went for a walk. Made me think I'd have to get my winter woollies out again

Thanks for the smiles delivery, Snoop, I have good use for them as I had my 2nd covid jab yesterday, I'm the last of my siblings to get it, being the baby of the family . The UK is doing so well with roll-out, and one can only feel sympathy for all those with relatives in India ATM.

Right, lunch over, I need to top up my C&C grocery list for tomorrow, the fridge is all but empty!

Hope the afternoon warms up everywhere.
                            Last edited by mothhawk; 29-04-2021, 11:41 AM. Reason: spellink
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Morning, another cool start only 2c in my GH but the temps now shooting up and my toms, etc are back in there for the day.

Shopping day soon comes around MrB I've got my list ready.

Back later.
                              Got my list also, I have been to Tesco,Morrisons and Aldi. Must have missed you Bren? You would be hard to miss walking round the shops with a plant pot on yer ed!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Prevening,
                                A major water main burst locally this morning. It's been off all day and made us realise just how much we take water on tap for granted. Back on now so I've been running each tap and getting blasted as the air sputters out.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X