X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Afternoon n’alln’all
    Feeling a bit better today thanks. Still not quite there.....but the smiles have helped thanks Snoop, and the sun is shining and the frost has melted, so all is good! At least this will help my diet!!

Enjoy your trips out Bramble...got flask will travel eh? Anywhere specific you’ve been looking forward to going?

You’ll not be the only one Flo with ‘Covid hair’ (I always cut my OHs hair but he’s been using that as the excuse to grow his- and yes it does suit him!)
    I do wonder if people will change the way they do things like that once life becomes more ‘normal’?
    Will people be happy/ proud to have grey hair...will they be happy not to spend a fortune on regular cuts and colouring/ having nails and eyebrows done at salons....? It’ll be interesting to see!
    Just to spur you on Nicos, I am pleased to say I reached my target weight of 14 stone yesterday! I'm still sticking with OMAD for now though but adding a few carbs. I had some chips for the first time in two months with the leftovers of the Sunday dinner today!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Hey Snadge!...well done that man!
      That really is some achievement...and going through the same I can appreciate the effort /self control involved
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon and Congrats on reaching your target Snadger it’s a good feeling isn’t it. I’ve been mostly in the garden and my GH some seed sowing and potting on.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon All,

Had a day pottering about in the greenhouse today. Just getting a few leafy things sown (different Lettuce, Sorrel, Rocket etc)

Happy Monday!
          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
          - Henry Beard

Comment

• Good evening all. We had a nice drive and a beach walk and just a small shower.
            I wanted to go to B & Q to get some garden fleece as what I have is wearing out.
            There was none to be had, all sold out. The seed stand was stripped bare as well.
            I will make do with what I have for the moment.
            Since lockdown everybody seems to have taken up gardening.
            Hope everybody else had a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well done snadger.
              Another cool.evenjng after a lovely sunny day. No gardening as out n about.
              Enjoy your evening.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Snadger, well done! Will power is great thing!
                I have lost 5 stone with low carb, or no carb and one meal a day! It's all good..

The forum appears a little glitchy and I couldn't log in for ages tonight!
                aside from the that just the frosts annoying me..😳
                <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Evening folks, have to be quick. Daughter is over, first time we've seen her since October. It's really nice
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                    I struggled to log in again last night too.
                    Hope you had a lovely visit MrB.

Another frost but cloudier start. Rain due later today.
                    Hospital appt again , couldn't have been same day as yesterday's appt could it .

Enjoy your day.
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.
                      Hope you're bright and perky again, Nicos,and well done Snadge trimming down 2 stone!
                      it's a clear blue sky here today so I'm thinking - fine before seven, rain before eleven - it does always seem to work out like that at this time of year - maybe not actual rain, but heavy overcast.

Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                      Mines shoulder length at the moment, flits between long and bobbed. Its very thick so drives me mad.
                      This mornings walk was in the sun along the river bank. Forgot my hair bobble (always have one) but luckily had a mask in my coat pocket from whenever, a quick tug of the ties and an instant bobble was made.
                      My hair is thick too, CG, and curly. At shoulder length, if I don't tie it back when I'm out in the wind, I come home with hair looking like flue brush!
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post

My hair is thick too, CG, and curly. At shoulder length, if I don't tie it back when I'm out in the wind, I come home with hair looking like flue brush!
                        Same hair , though more wavy with the weight in it.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Congrats on the weight losses, guys. CCO, that's really impressive.

Not much news this end. Another very hard frost this morning. Bright at the moment but due to get cloudy later.

I've taken my seedlings out and have scoured the trays for the snail that has demolished a few of my precious brassicas. At least they weren't my broccoli seedlings, so some consolation.

Plenty to do today so better get a move on. Hope you all have lovely days. Grab some smiles, as per.

Comment

• Morning a cold start to the day but its now bright and sunny here

I keep my fairly hair short so during lockdown MrPots has been cutting it just a bit from all over not made a bad job of it. His hair is easy to cut just all over with the Wahl trimmer
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Bright here but cold again so far. Haircut this afternoon, I'll borrow your pot till then please Bren Have a good day All
                              Last edited by Florence Fennel; 13-04-2021, 08:22 AM.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, cold and sunny up here, don't mention hair cuts I'm running out of excuses in my attempts to dodge the shears, the front looks great I can trim that, but seemingly the back is now between my shoulder blades, apparently I do not suiit a Mullet style lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X