"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Six monthly MOTs Snoop????
      Ours are every 2 years for all cars.
      A lot can go wrong in 2 years too

Fingers crossed for you .
      Yes, tedious and expensive in MOT fees. But better safe than sorry.

Comment

• Good morning al. Like everywhere else it's freezing cold here as well.
        No plans for the day other than a walk.
        My son is a barber so he cut my hair and did my highlights during the week.
        Going to work in the greenhouse this afternoon.
        Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, still gales blowing out there, clear blue skies and sunshine, but it's freezing, the greenhouse and conservatory are both toasty in the day, but I too have minus temps in the greenhouse at night, right pain I have tommies and chillies everywhere in the house, need to get some in the greenhouse soon.

Comment

• This is definitely a day for appreciating my sunbathed garden from indoors, decision made after defrosting the birdbath. Feeling for those with the wind it was very blowy yesterday but today is a perfect day - if you are behind glass.

Feeling the frustration too burnie my peas and beans are waving at me desperate for freedom, just ignoring them for the moment but it better warm up or there will be more plants in the house than the garden

​​​​​​​Lucky you bramble I am desperate for a haircut although I might leave all the grey, kind of got used to seeing it in the mirror now.

​​​​​​​Right another cup of tea and then...............
            East Berkshire

There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
              Morning, still gales blowing out there, clear blue skies and sunshine, but it's freezing, the greenhouse and conservatory are both toasty in the day, but I too have minus temps in the greenhouse at night, right pain I have tommies and chillies everywhere in the house, need to get some in the greenhouse soon.
              Exactly the same here Burnie! I have cape gooseberry seedlings 3 inches high trying to flower whilst still in the modules.

Anyway, good morning all, I have just had the dog on a long walk in the freezing sunshine and will get my seeds out soon as my propagator is empty now.. A day inside seed sowing is called for methinks.
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Hello All,

A beautiful but cold drive into work today. Hoping to get out in the garden and start in earnest with extending the veg patch... i said hoping...
                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                - Henry Beard

Comment

• Afternoon
                  I've spent the morning in my GH enjoying the 24c temps and that was with the auto vents open pity its so cold between the house and GH.
                  enjoy your afternoon.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just got back from the lotty. 29C in the tunnel but outside
                    the wind cuts through you. Hope your car passed the MOT Snoop.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Thanks for the good wishes, guys. It lives to fight another six months! Twenty-nine years old and counting.

Comment

• Good luck with the MOT snoop.
                        When I got up this morning it was bright, cold and sunny. I nearly washed a load of towels but fortunately changed my mind as it didn't take too long for cloud to appear. Then while parked outside the supermarket it started snowing. Weird light floaty little balls that looked like polystyrene. Then sun again. Now mostly blue sky with proper snow at the same time.🥶😨

Comment

• Prevening All We have the same here GF, haily snow intermittently. Have a good evening
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening, still snowing here and the temps dropping so I’ve bought my Toms back into the house.
                            Thats good news about your MoT Snoop
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                              Just been in the greenhouse fleec8ngu0 my strawberry and dahlia plants.
                              The tomato plants are all indoors for the night.
                              Glad to her your car passed the MOT test.
                              Stay warm all and have a good evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, thanks for your kind welcomes back!

I must say the vine does seem a lot more stable and has, a more modern look - on my phone anyway!

I'll have to look back and see when I last posted, I think a lot has happened!
                                I'll have a have a look at my allotment blog too, and have a good look at the photos to see if its easier than I remember!
                                <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X