Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still some problems with this site?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that I haven’t found out how to go to first unread has put me off. I dip in but don’t post.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
      The fact that I haven’t found out how to go to first unread has put me off. I dip in but don’t post.
      The way the forum shuffles the posts is mind boggling, started a new post and couldn't find it the next day, I tend to use the "new topics" first, then rummage around on the "forum", trouble is I might miss something and the "trending" seems to have a mind of it's own too at times, I will try to make contact with the admin team, but don't hold out much hope as they seem to have gone AWOL leaving the moderators to do what they can on their own, difficult when we only have restricted access.

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
        Janie click "new topics" like Burnie suggested then you'll spot a 'blue circle' at the beginning of the thread Title click that it will take you to the first new post.

The Blue square at the very end takes you to the last post in that thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	newpost.PNG
Views:	77
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	2530474

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I've taken to using the view all tab under the "Latest topics" box off to the right. Opens up a window of recent posts on threads that's very easy to navigate (either go to the thread or to the individual post).

Comment

I usually go to the blue square at the end like Bren said,then scroll back to where I haven’t read. I didn’t know about the blue circle. I sometimes go to my name top right next to log in & click on recent posts,if I remember writing something but can’t remember what it was about

Comment

I can see photos when I click on them excellent thanks photo fixer in the background

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X