Make your own portrait

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andi&di
    You're not the only one!!Except it seemed to have got into mine(passed the AVG)...ran spyware & it deleted the site.
    Exactly what was the problem? The anti-virus software programs aren't perfect, they'll often find things they think are 'problems' when they're not?!

@rhona - I thought Macs weren't susceptible to all the stuff us 'poor' pc-users suffer?
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post

@rhona - I thought Macs weren't susceptible to all the stuff us 'poor' pc-users suffer?
      I really have no clue whatsoever... we bought it because it has to go in the dining room and it just looked really, really nice (neither of us have a clue about computers)... it does seem very good though!
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
        Exactly what was the problem? The anti-virus software programs aren't perfect, they'll often find things they think are 'problems' when they're not?!

Basically,moments after loading it,we lost connection to internet through Iex,couldn't access with ISP & lost windows messenger connection....I ran our spyware & when it finished it had deleted the site & connection resumed.
        I'm not particularly computer knowledgable,so may have been something else??Don't know??But as someone else had said they encountered a problem with it,felt I should say I did too.
        Not trying to be a party pooper....honest!!
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
          I'm finding it interesting to find out that a couple of people I thought were male/female are actually the other way round, if you get my meaning... won't mention who though...

Did you mean HW?

Here's me only I look a LOT more knackered in real life (don't seem to have any photos...)
          That 'Glass of wine' accessory is very popular!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by vicky; 24-11-2008, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Ok - so i'm off school cos i am sick; soooo bored so heres mine
            Attached Files
            Stacey x ♫

Comment

I use all singing and dancing thing from Norton and whilst playing with it(the site that is)up popped a box saying an attack had been thwarted,just passing on the info,I'm no expert either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X