Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All A cloudy 3 degrees, hope it doesn't rain as I have bedding to dry. Making lemon curd today is the plan. Have a good day All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. It's a little brighter than yesterday but still cold.
      No plans for the day so will take it as it comes.
      Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Late on parade as a bit of a busy morning. Cloudy again. Bit of rain forecast for this afternoon. Looks like they got that right.

Mr Snoop off out, so me and the dogs are holding the fort. Vaguely pondering about what to eat for lunch but seems a bit of a faff when I could just wait for some buns later this afternoon...

Hope you all have a great rest of the day.

Comment

• Hmmmm I've declared war on the French, well Macron and his mates anyway.
          Afternoon all, it's nice out there now the frosts gone.

Comment

• good day all,have been tolled it is cold outside,hehehe is nice and warm in,a lovely name jay ,if anyone sees my mojo,please look after it till is ready to come home,i feel i have aged a few years the last few months,and am sure some of you will feel that way to,reeght of sort some more washing,where the eck does it come from,stay safe and bgood
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Congratulations Jay
              Carrie

Comment

• Thanks Carrie!! x

burnie, what has Macron and his buddies done to upset you?
                sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon n’alln’all
                  cold and windy here but clear blue sky and sunshine so at least it looks pretty from indoors!!!!

I seems ok have wasted half the day trying to find a very strong, waterproof , heat resistant butyl tape for taping the flexible solar panels onto the camper roof. It’s a dark blue vehicle and white, silver and pale grey would stand out. Desperately trying to find a black one .... I’ll get there in the end ( I hope !)
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gorilla tape is really good Nicos. I've made 9 jars of lemon curd, fingers crossed it sets. Most of it is to give away as a cheer up to my colleagues at work. Bedding's out but no wind so I dare say it'll come back in the same as it went out!
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening

I had my Covid jab a couple of hours ago, in and out very quick no queues at all.

Not been a bad day here no rain or frost just the usual cold.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                        It turned out very sunny but a cold breeze. It was a good day for drying the laundry.
                        Spent a while potting on the rest of my tomatoes and dahlias.
                        Grandson called to check if we were needing anything.
                        Have a good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Heavy frost here this morning...Hibou went out and was back within 2 minutes!
                          Just having my morning cuppa and it’s nice to see it’s quite light out there already.
                          Only a couple more weeks and we’ll be at the Spring Eqinox, one week later the clocks go forwards and one week after that is Easter

Breakfast in bed everyone?...I’ll leave a tray outside your rooms....
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Dull and overcast here but there doesn't appear to have been a frost, which is good.

Need to sort the Sunday dinner out then I might try and sneak a couple of hours at the allotment. Is it too early to plant out onion sets I wonder? Plenty to do though so will just blag it when I get there.

TTFN and have a good day!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all. Thanks for the breakfast tray, Nicos. Fortunately, Mr Snoop didn't spot it. Don't want him giving up on bringing me a cup of tea in bed.

Chilly night here, but no frost. Another cloudy day again. How comes it's clear and cold at night and then cloudy during the day? The wrong way round, surely?

Anyway, this morning's job is finish the fencing round my veg plot up by the house. Or rather, it will inevitably turn into Mr Snoop's job and I will be the hander-outer of tools on request. Time to get thinking about the watering set-up too.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning its dull here as well Snadger I feel a bit achy so won't be doing much today.

Back later.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X