• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07N7N5S...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this is it Nicos. Amazon
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

• Good idea!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

NTG, that's an impressive box. Not available at dot co dot uk site but it is on dot es site. Might you find it in France, Nicos?

So, we're up to 30 cm of snow so far, 60 more forecast for this weekend. I wiped off the satellite dish ten minutes ago and it's already got another good coating. Surprised the internet's still working in fact, so better sign off before I get cut off.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone. Catch you next week...

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
          wow..that’s a lot of snow snoop!

I really like that storage box,it literally ticks all the boxes doesn’t it? Nice find...... but I get torn between buying new plastic and recycling...and the recycling tends to win out.

We have the heaviest frost of the year so far, and it’s looking really pretty glowing in the sunshine.It’s definitely and indoor day and I’ve plenty to get stuck into...including working my way through all the kitchen cupboards to get the building dust off all the contents

Anyone got plans for the weekend? Difficult I know with lockdown.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
            26 squid to keep seeds in!!!!!!! Have you won the lottery Nick?

Mine are in a tupperware box with a broken lid that wor lass was chucking out.

Morning all from the snowy wastes. No snow last night but with 300mm already here I don't particularily want any more.
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Mornin n’alln’all
              wow..that’s a lot of snow snoop!

I really like that storage box,it literally ticks all the boxes doesn’t it? Nice find...... but I get torn between buying new plastic and recycling...and the recycling tends to win out.

We have the heaviest frost of the year so far, and it’s looking really pretty glowing in the sunshine.It’s definitely and indoor day and I’ve plenty to get stuck into...including working my way through all the kitchen cupboards to get the building dust off all the contents

Anyone got plans for the weekend? Difficult I know with lockdown.

Aha, that's where mine wins, its recycled! (It wouldn't have anything to do with me being a tight git would it?)
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post

26 squid to keep seeds in!!!!!!! Have you won the lottery Nick?

Mine are in a tupperware box with a broken lid that wor lass was chucking out.

Morning all from the snowy wastes. No snow last night but with 300mm already here I don't particularily want any more.
                it was a retirement pressent from me to me I have to say its really handy. I could never afford tuperware boxes before I had a cheapo sarnie box that cos a pound ish I think but after 10 years of being in the freenhouse it fell to bits ...

So this lives under the desk in me man cave and keeps a reasonably constant temperature ... I got banned from the sop shelf of the fridge door

No Sow here but its still 0c and was when I went to do the shopping at 7:00aam ... just had me brekkers
                ntg
                Never be afraid to try something new.
                Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                ==================================================

Comment

• Good Morning All Ner sner here but it's brass monkeys My seeds are in a heavy duty filing box bought from Ike many, many moons ago. Having said that, there are a lot of packets in elastic bands waiting to be put in it when I get a round tuit. Have a good day All
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Foggy here. Snoop, I saw a video on the news this morning of a chap dog-sledding through Madrid early today.

Nick, that's an incredibly tidy pile of seeds! Mine are all jumbled in 2 tins - flowers and veg, that's as orderly as I get.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      picture postcard pretty here but temp at -5 degs.
                      An indoor day doing odd bits and pieces.
                      No plans for the day but celebrating my daughters birthday from a distance.
                      My seeds are in brown envelopes in a storage box which lives in a press, so well protected.
                      Have a good day all and stay warm.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• This is my seed box, it's metal so rodent proof as well, trouble is it's full so I may be forced to buy another bottle of whisky...........................just for the tin of course.................................... Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02802.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	610.4 KB
ID:	2515048
                        Last edited by burnie; 09-01-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                          This is my seed box, it's metal so rodent proof as well, trouble is it's full so I may be forced to buy another bottle of whisky...........................just for the tin of course.................................... Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02802.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	610.4 KB
ID:	2515048
                          Any excuse Burnie.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here. No pan out yet. Have a lovely Sunday
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning not a bad day here so we'll be going out for a stroll later around the local lanes. its a bit soggy in the fields.

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                              Mine are in a tupperware box with a broken lid that wor lass was chucking out..
                              I really need to sort out my seeds most are in elastic bands grouped by year then stacked in a plastic storage box some work men were chucking out.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Snow and ice are beginning to give a bit thank God. I have a load of kitchen waste and a bucket of woodash that needs to be taken to the allotment but the roads still have compacted snow and ice on them so it will have to be another day.
                                Start the Sunday dinner then fire up the wood burner soon.
                                I got a bit more bathroom tiling done yesterday. I installed a 'Boat bath' when I remodelled the bathroom and now I need to stand in it to finish tiling behind it. Socks on and towel in bottom of bath methinks

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X