Flagging?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagging?

I have never used the 'Flag' a post before and always assumed it was to flag something you thought was spam etc? I recently flagged a post to let the mods know it was spam and received the message something on the lines of "You do not have the right to do this" and I couldn't flag it. Why not I wondered?
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Not sure Snadger why that happened it sounds like another vine glitch ​I'll contact admin after the holidays.

If anyone spots a spam/advertising post could you please PM one of us MoDs. Thanks.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Folk have been flagging up dodgy items just as you said Snadger, but as Bren said, something must have changed, unfortunately no-one is keeping us mods up to date on what is happening to the vine, all a bit of a pain, but we can still communicate with each other, which for me is what this place is about.

Comment

I had a go using flagging just now and it worked fine. At least it was sent. whether it was received is another matter...........
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

Mothhawk we've received your flag report, so it looks like its working again
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 28-12-2020, 09:00 AM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Just got it!...thanks MH
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

If it doesn't work in future for me I will just (as has been suggested) contact a mod. Pesky spammers.
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Thanks...much appreciated ...every bit of support does help us Snadge. We seem to be getting more spammers these days

Comment

Try flagging this post Snadge to see if it’s ongoing problem for you...it could just have been a temporary glitch?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X