Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another miserable day here. Cold and murky. I haven't even unlocked the door! Quite a lazy day so far.
    ^^^ Smoking Earl Grey tea!!! The joys of youth!!!
    I've only ever had it once at a Yorkshireman's house in Spain. He'd just got a delivery and he made it in a similar way to builders tea (you could nearly stand your spoon up in it). It was a hot day and I remember we emptied the massive teapot.
    My husband is watching the snooker on TV so I think I'll go and set some chutney off in the kitchen next (for presents).

Comment

• Walk taken, a weak sun burnt off a bit of the fog, edge of our village looking towards the sea.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	BM1K2190.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	555.5 KB
ID:	2512708

Comment

• ^^ That looks beautiful

Comment

• Lovely Burnie!
          Thanks for sharing

well....pre-morning n'alln'all ...wouldn't you just guess it's a full moon again?

Cant believe it's December already on Tuesday...I need to get my advent calendar bought!!!!
          I've got to go out this afternoon so will nip into the supermarket and grab one whilst buying essentials.
          Milka make a lovely one with chocolates in old fashioned shapes like steam trains , wreaths, pine cones etc.
          Yep -I'm trying to diet but OH and I share the chocolate so I just take a token nibble
          Oh dear...it's weigh in later this morning, and here's me thinking of chocolate!!!!

Speaking of Earl Grey...try it in a teapot half and half with ordinary tea...I find it more subtle and refreshing that way.
          Burnie.......I always thought you had a bonkers streak!!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nice photo, Burnie. I can't imagine smoking Earl Grey. I don't even like it as tea. Too whiffy. Mind you, maybe I should try it now, as my tastes have changed. Used to hate gin - I used to think it smelled like lavender bags. Quite like it now...

Anyway, morning all.

Bright blue and a very hard frost this morning, which took me aback as I was so toasty warm in the kitchen and bedroom I didn't notice how cold it was outside.

Back to busy, busy. So better get a move on.

Have a lovely day, everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here. If Earl Grey is too strong a flavour try Lady Grey, I like both. Have a good day All
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its just started raining here so not much will be done in the garden I did intend to compost the Nasturtiums and sweet peas, so that wil have to wait.
                Co-op 99 tea for me I've tried others but thats my everyday drink.
                Enjoy your day.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm a Yorkshire tea lass myself!

Comment

• Morning, suns out and it's not frosty, but we have wet forecast and more snow on the hills, take care all, got a delivery due any time soon from Sainsbugs. Take care all and stay safe and sane(though it might be too late for me on the last bit lol)

Comment

• An offering from Mr Snoop:
                      Why are all tea drinkers thieves?
                      Because all proper tea is theft.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        Dull, grey and misty rain here.
                        Domestics today with done breaks inbetween for mugs of tea....Barry's Tea for us.
                        Nothing to report but cant believe it's the last day of November.
                        Happy Saint Andrew's day to all you Scottish peeps.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Arternoon. The weather"s cold, wet and miserable. My rose trees arrived last week and I haven"t planted them yet so I think I"ll heel them in in the PT till the weather"s better.

Is the Gardeners Arms opening tomorrow or is it staying closed due to COVID? Mind you, I dread to think what "substantial meals" would come out of its kitchen.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Rumours are the GR is awaiting clearance from Downing street over clarifications on what constitutes unruly behaviour as we usually get that anyway lol

Comment

• Morning, all.

Cold night, but I was tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle and a fire going in the bedroom to keep the cats off the bed. Bliss. And a relatively early night too. So am raring to go today.

Mr Snoop had a kitchen rearrange yesterday. We're maybe still not at 'normal' levels of tidiness, but good by our standards!

Lots to get through again, but could be worse.

Hope you're all doing well and you're enjoying your week off, FF. Catch you all later. Have a good one meanwhile.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                another lovely Day here again but it's pretty chilly!

We did a mega food shop yesterday but still couldn't get a couple of things we really needed so I'll be nipping out later to finish off stocking up. It's the first time we've been allowed out in the car together - so it felt more of an adventure...ah - tis the little things eh? (It was quite strange going away from our property for the first time in a month!)
                                Needless to say there was a fair bit of impulse purchasing going on with our trolley dashes....

Also nice to see the Xmas decorations going up in the town - presumably they weren't allowed to do it before last weekend?

Enjoy your day peeps...1st December!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X