X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

always good news re MOT gf!

Our new van passed its MOT last Monday and we now have someone very happy to drive it over here in a couple of weeks...then the importing process can proceed!

We have a lovely sunny day here again now that the heavy mist/fog has lifted.

More indoor clearing up today for me although the garden is more than calling - especially as our neighbour has been cutting his lawns yesterday and this morning. The wonderful scent of grass is filling the air!

Have a great day peeps....see ya later!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Read for a good while in bed this morning. It was frosty here last night but warmed up and now raining. Washing will be dried on the radiators again. I'll be on the Christmas tree hunt again later. Have a good day All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Well, it poured and it poured and it poured yesterday and overnight. Flood warnings for the local rivers. More due today, but not much. Perishing cold as well.

Got a pottering day ahead of me today. Little jobs but lots of them, so they'll keep me busy.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Comment

• Morning bright and crispy today, the pond has frozen over, so the hardest frost so far this season, I have floated a polystyrene lid about a foot square or so, this will take up any expansion and hopefully stop any damage to the liner. You could use a football, but the grandsons seem to have lost the one I did have lol. Take care all and stay safe and sane.
          Last edited by burnie; 28-11-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Morning all.

It's mizzly, drizzly damp here today, but feels quite mild. Doing indoor domestic stuff today as per on a Saturday. Can't believe it will be December next week! Where has the year gone? The days have been slow, but the weeks have flown by somehow.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good evening all.
              A cold dull day and now damp and foggy.
              Just bits and bobs done today.
              Having a Zoom family quiz tonight so something to look forward to.
              Not much else happening.
              Have a good evening all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening day started of frosty but soon turned to rain and fog so not a goo day to be out and about. Lettuce is still doing well in the GH plenty of leaves to pick each lunchtime not much else in there though.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening!
                  I think we had the best weather today from the sounds of it!
                  but I spent the day indoors. If it"™s like this tomorrow wild horses won"™t keep me indoors!
                  Managed to get a lot of washing done and dried though.

Comment

• Good Morning All Drizzly day again. Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning a good start to the day bacon, eggs, toms, and mushrooms on a sourdough oatcake weathers looking 'good' no rain forecast just says overcast. so much better than yesterday.
                      Enjoy your Sunday.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. It's still a bit misty out and no breeze to shift it. Breakfast as always, porridge with my own honey, and a pot of Earl Grey
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning, guyses and galses.

Bit miserable early on but the sun is doing its best to break through the cloud.

Got a list of nine jobs (plus lunch) to do today. Only one of them a big job so I might just manage them. Only done one (smallish one) so far. I have done other things, honest, but they weren't on the list. Perhaps I should write them down now and tick them off as done! Might make me feel more productive at the end of the day.

Time to get on with the rest, I guess.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

another stunningly blue sky day here- following a heavy frost.
                            Fried egg on toast this morning here - made a lovely change from fruit and yogourt.

Deffo a gardening Day!

off out to play soon - see ya later peeps....

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Dull, grey and foggy here.
                              Breakfast was a fry up as it is every Saturday and Sunday.
                              No plans for the day.lHave a good one and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all, thick fog but not as cold, might go for a walk before it gets dark, but a quiet day for us today, talk of Earl Grey tea, we used to drink that round my mates flat when we were yoofs, we smoked back in those days and ran out of cigarettes so we rolled up some tea and smoked Earl Grey, only the once, it was dreadful lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X