Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LD, amazing how fast things can change. Life really is a rollercoaster. I hope everything works out.
    Snoop, it amazes me how often the obvious and sensible solution won't work when real people are added to the equation.

The weather here has been really miserable today. Windy with rain showers. Just boring jobs done so far but I am now just starting to smell the bread in the breadmaker.

Comment

• Arthurnoon n"™alln"™all

and it"™s getting dark...very dull sort of day so have been pooling around inside and phoning and packag8ng tomato seeds,
      now I just need to find the uk stamps and the french ones. In France we can actually download stamps and pay online...it"™s really handy , so that"™s my backup plan.
      I know exactly where the uk ones are...in an envelope with the small selection of birthday cards I have.
      so....just got to try and find those now

lottie ...wow!....fingers and toes crossed for youxxxx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon
        Thats good news about your house sale LD fingers crossed for the house you"™re hoping to buy.

Rain here again not as the met office predicted so I didn"™t get in the garden never mind there"™s always tomorrow. I did bake my bread and roasted some Toms house smells good.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• That peskie fairy is still here doing her worst.....OH has just unpacked the outdoor fairy lights... and they sent the wrong things

I though we were being ready well ahead of time
          Last edited by Nicos; 18-11-2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Evening.

Any chance you can send them back Nicos or do you have to make do. ?

Comment

• Good evening all.
              Got a bit done in the garden but it got very cold.
              Indoors now and its blowing an absolute gale.
              Downloading stamps, now that's an excellent idea.
              I must check and see if we have the same facility here.
              Not a lot else on, just making my jigsaw.
              Have a good evening all.

Lottie, delighted to hear your good news, fingers crossed for you,

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Evening.

Any chance you can send them back Nicos or do you have to make do. ?
                nah...

.the actual lights are fine.
                They are strings of 50 which can be joined together. We ordered them with black cable. BUT....the extension from the plug to the first set of lights should of had a time switch and plug but what we have is in white, no plug and no timeswitch.

Comment

• Evening,nothing yet,the cakes taste lovely mmmmwwwaar,thanks for the good wishes,sweet dreams all x
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hope you had a good night's kip, LD.

Morning all.

Bright at the moment, but not as cold as forecast. No frost up by the house this morning.

Got to get a move on. Plenty to do and wasted too much time looking up different shaped bun trays online yesterday, of all things.

Catch you all later. Have lovely days, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning everyone.

Looks grey and damp out ATM. Got a grocery collection this morning, then I plan to cut back the climbing rose as it was really waving about in yesterday's wind. I'll reduce it by half and tie in the rest. Maybe give it a good mulch too.

Have a good day all.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning its my shopping day after that the days mine it looks like being fine this afternoon with a bit of promised sunshine.
                        Enjoy your day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          Morning its my shopping day after that the days mine it looks like being fine this afternoon with a bit of promised sunshine.
                          Enjoy your day.
                          Ditto for me. A 'Megashop' as I have been putting it off.Doctors appointment at 6.00pm so not sure what to do in afternoon?

TTFN
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornin n"™alln"™all
                            blue skies...sunshine....what a lovely start to the morning!
                            It certainly brings a smile to ya face

What turned out to be a quick nip to the corner shop next to the letter box has turned into a bigger shop as we,ve run out of a few other essentials...such as long life milk but also the flour I need to make the Xmas cake!
                            Yup the fruit has spent the last few days in the booze - and they are smelling wonderful!

The larger, although still small shop is very close to the farm supplies shop and we need more chook food too .
                            Looks like today is a shopping day for many of us Grapes eh?....oh- and in case Rary is wondering it"™s Thursday!

And 5 weeks from today will be Xmas Eve!!!!

Comment

• Morning, after a wild and windy night it is now clear blue skies and not a breath of wind, cold out, better get the fire ready and sort out some breakfast, might go for our last bike ride before the bikes are put away for the winter. Take care all and stay safe.

Comment

• Beautiful blue sky and sunshine here too. Very cold out I believe at the moment, but not a breath of wind.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X