X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening all.
    The day turned out quite nice.
    While out walking I came across a shop selling the small Tate a Tate daffodil bulbs.
    Bought some and spent the afternoon planting them into containers for the patio.
    Notice the eveni g getting shorter now.
    Stay safe all and take care.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yay,the home has now appeared on the market,really pleased with it,so open for viewing now,will get buzzing doing a tidy up in the morning
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Dark but warm and dry. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Glad its working out for you Lottie. The only problem is you have to keep the place super tidy at all times in case of viewings

Crikey it was a bit warm last night and I spent most of the night lying on top of the blankets. I thought I must have had a temperature but notice its quite warm outdoors this morning, even though it looks damp.
          Enjoyed a good few hours fishing with my eldest Son yesterday and finished up with trout for supper.

Have a good day folks and TTFN.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

nice start to the day here.

Looks like Pen's weather forecast might be coming true....we're set for a lovely warm, sunny week!
            I'm quite pleased really as my outdoor toms and strawberries need this warm spell...plus I can get stuck into the general gardening. I do have a feeling though that its the perfect weather for painting the outside of the windows and shutters too

Whatever you get up to...enjoy your day!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning it looks like being a sunny day here

Fingers crossed for a speedy sale Lottie. xx
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin Snadge ! ..you snook in there whilst I wasn't watching
                Well done with the fishing ...fresh trout...yum. Not had fresh trout for years!

Comment

• Morning, started glorious sunshine, but the clouds rolled in already, I don't eat much trout, I don't like the farm fed Rainbows and the Wild Browns are such a delight to see, I usually put them back again lol.
                  https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...EAAAICRAEAOw==

Comment

• Morning all, exciting news to share. After a hard few years due to one reason or another, our family got the news that a baby is on the way...we are going to be grandparents...can’t wait! Some good news at last!

Hope all is well with everyone, haven’t been on for a while so off for a catch up. See you later, enjoy your day! x
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good day all,another nice day out there,got a chocolate cake cooling of for my friends birthday today,things still on track so far,all we want is a buyer,MR been talking to me about it in his own way,bless him,so all good again,Snadger,at least i not got kids things about the place to hide,them days are long gone,but i am getting better at chasing after myself hehehe,cannot settle for excitment now ooohhh eeerrrr,calm down LD,
                      Jay many congratulations on the new expectant grand child,good news indeed,so pleased for you and the new to be parents.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Jay....that's fantastic news!!!!
                        Many congats!...when is the baby due?
                        Always lovely to hear happy news like that.

burnie...your link isn't working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Jay....that's fantastic news!!!!
                          Many congats!...when is the baby due?
                          Always lovely to hear happy news like that.

burnie...your link isn't working.
                          It's not my link and I don't seem to able to get rid of it, it appeared after I loaded the picture

Comment

• Thanks for the congratulations both...baby due in March!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Evening we’ve been out walking there was a constant warm wind oddly it reminded me of walking along the prom. Not what we usually get here.

Congrats Jay it’s good to hear happy news, will you be getting the knitting needles out?
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• How odd, I thought I posted here this morning but no post. Ah well, nothing very exciting to report. Nowhere near as exciting as your news, Jay, and nowhere near as excited as you are, LD.

Congrats to all those to whom it applies. Including fisherpersons and weather forecasters!

Catch you tomorrow. Have lovely evenings. I'll share Rary's smile for him:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X