Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What have I missed ???

Hello people of Gardening forum world.

I've not been on here since the begining of April, I see you've had a tidy up! Who choose the wall paper?

Life kinda got in the way of life for a while, nothing major (apart from that lockdown thing of which no more will be said). We've actually done rather a lot of that gardening thing and the allotment is almost up to date (almost)!
    I'm working from home which means using one computer to remotely drive another computer to remotely manipulate data, it's all a bit slow and takes far too much of my time. Still not travelling to the orifice every day is saving oodles of cash and more importantly commuting time. I recon I save best part of a working day each week.
    Carol went up the plot half an hour ago to pick strawberries and I shall join her for watering as soon as 5.00 gets here.

I shall do some reading as the time permits, any pointers to good useful threads appreciated.

Kevin & Carol.
    Last edited by ESBkevin; 29-06-2020, 12:49 PM.

As no doubt you will find, sadly some people have left the forum, but if there is one thing I have learned though they will be missed for a time things will move on and others will come and go, I just hope that the Vine gets back up to its vibrant enthusiastic membership again
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Good to see you both back again!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hello Kevin & Carol welcome back!!

Comment

Welcome back to you both

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Hi Kevin & Carol, good to see you again
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Once admin have finished with the upgrade we should hopefully be able to concentrate on the garden, everyone's life is a bit upside down with the covid, but I'm sure there should be some bumper crops to be harvested this year and I am looking forward to seeing what folk have got.

Comment

Hey , Welcome back ...don't forget we love photos of what you have been up to.

Comment

Hello and welcome back.

There are downsides to working from home, but plenty of upsides too. Sounds like you've been having a productive time of it.

Looking forward to reading more of your growing exploits.

Comment

Welcome back Kevin and Carol
                    Carrie

Comment

Well things have certainly changed here.
                      Just checking the new site on my phone - and it seems a lot 'slicker' than when I previously tried a few months ago.
                      A lot of new usernames also.
                      Where have the many past members went to?
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

^^^ sadly moved on Kevin.
                        But lovely to see you. ...what have you been up to?

Comment

Nice videos by the way!

Comment

Good to see you again Kevin,hope everything’s going alright you missed the upgrade pages loading slow experience,good it’s sorted now,we can’t see who likes our posts though,will we never know I wonder. Have a good night!

Comment

Hi Kevin and Carol, welcome back
                              All at once I hear your voice
                              And time just slips away
                              Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X