Clear All

• Morning Flo and All
    Sunny here too, only 10C as yet though.

Start of the week again, comes round so quick

Have fun
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning, everyone.

Builders hard at work out there, building away. Not sure what today, but doubtless Mr Snoop will know. From the racket going on, it involves concrete or cement.

Loads of work, as per. End of the massive rush tomorrow morning, then it's back to the ordinary rush.

Catch you all later. Have a great one, meanwhile.

Comment

• Good morning a dull start to the day so not sure what I will do today but I will be outside as OH is thinking I need something to do as I got a wee could, statement just a wee while ago so I am very busy catch you later off to find something to do
        Last edited by rary; 20-07-2020, 07:57 AM.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
          Morning Flo and All
          Sunny here too, only 10C as yet though.:
          Morning
          MrB it was a cool 9c in my GH overnight I would have closed the door if I'd realised then it took a while to warm up early on.. Suns out now though and here to stay for the day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, cooler and more overcast today, nothing planned but I'd like to go out with my camera if the light improves a bit, stay safe all and make the most of the day.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

We had a ' lovely' warm night -window open, Hibou in and out of it all night....back to a sheet instead of a duvet.
              But we had cloud cover again at sunset and sunrise...my hope of seeing the comet is surely over now?

Am a tad achy after yesterday's cycle ride -13 km ( on an electric bike - but it's VERY hilly here so still hard work) At one point I was freewheeling down a hill at 30mph ( not hard work but very scarey!!!!)
              It was lovely just to get out and about

More gardening or DIY for me today -there's a nice breeze out there at the moment.

See ya later peeps...
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                It's a beautiful sunshiney morning here.
                We are off out to walk in the park.
                No further plans but I am I will find something to fill the day.
                Enjoy and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Overcast here this morning but pleasantly warm. Just had a very frustrating hour making phone calls. One for an elderly and very deaf relative who has broken her hearing aid to try and get it fixed/replaced. Then trying to get in touch with her. Obviously not checking her texts and she can't hear a thing on the phone (or face to face). Then trying to get the opticians to answer the phone to make an appointment to pick up my husband's new glasses.
                  I think a trip to the allotment is in order now. Didn't get much done there yesterday as my sister called round.....but it was really nice to see her. I sent her home with lots of onions and lettuce.

Comment

• Popped out for a walk this morning wearing shorts, t shirt and sandals. The sun went in and a cold breeze came through and at 15c it was just too nippy to be comfortable. So back home now with a cuppa.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good afternoon there have been 2 or 3 heavy showers today our son decided to take his boys fishing then a short time ago I got a phone call to go and collect them as my older grandson had got a hook stuck in his leg and in past the barb so he is now down a AandE to get it removed, on the way back home when I picked them up I asked how the fishing had went and was told never again, so I told them that they would be better going to a fishery and that I would come with them, but hopefully they will forget that offer as much as I enjoyed fishing when I was younger I don't know if I would do it now, I have now finished my new artificial grass patio I will post a picture after
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon from sunny Ayrshire!! It may be sunny but that blooming wind is cold!! Somebody tell the weather it’s July!!!
                        Haven't had any rain rary but to be fair we are further south than you.
                        Off to have a coffee, you are welcome to join me! x
                        sigpic

Comment

• Evening, talking about it being nippy Jay the met office give our overnight low of 8c so I’ll be closing my GH door tonight. Like you say we expect nicer weather in July.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, here's some photos of Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200720_190453_hdr.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	2503996 the patio and its nice and shelteredClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200720_190507_hdr.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	406.4 KB
ID:	2503993Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200720_190457_hdr.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	2503994Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200720_190422_hdr.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	392.8 KB
ID:	2503995

Comment

• Lucky you Jay there have been a couple of very heavy showers here today and apparently there was a very heavy shower overnight a friend was telling me that his dog was barking some time through the night and when he got up to check it was torrential rain that was disturbing the dog, me, I never heard a sound evidently a clear conscience

Comment

• Rary- You've been really busy
                                I like the idea of the wall mounted plant pots!
                                It looks really cosy -well done

Sorry -but I think I am hogging the summer here again...it was too hot to get on with much gardening today, so I just did those 'pottering jobs' which seem to mount up and nobody notices when they are done
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X