Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's raining now. I couldn't put the washing out because we had a surprise visit from family which was lovely and did me a favour! Cheered Himself up too. Wine is chilling anyway Nicos and thanks Jay Better get on with something now then.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good afternoon sun is out but breezy and yes it was raining earlier those wanting some rain you are all welcome to come and get some but please remember it's just a gift of some of it, I recon we could make more money selling our water than what we make or made from oil, after all look at the revenue we get just by adding a bit of mault to it busy making a flower box just now using a old decking my boy has collected some this morning but finished up cutting the back of two fingers when loading it into the car so I washed them out with vinigar which caused it to sting a bit but when the boys saw me doing it I think they went a bit pale, when they cuts and scrapes I always add vinigar to the water when cleaning their cuts, some how I don't think they fancy neat vinigar right going back out to finish off while it is still dry
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• You're right Nicos, LD lives near Leicester - just inside the red zone, inside lockdown, it would seem, although the boundaries have changed slightly this week.

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        Afternoon all,we only JUST in the red line Mothhawk,
        Hope she and her family are all safe and well.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Just popped in to say goodnight.
          We had a lovely sunshiney afternoon and evening.
          Had a visit from daughter in law and baby grandson late this evening.
          Spent the night on Zoom with family doing a quiz.
          Well ready for bed now.

Thinking of Lottie and hope all is well with her and family.
          Stay safe all and sleep well.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Thoughts are with you Lottie, hope all is well for you and yours.
            Lovely morning here, sunny and blue skies. Decent drop of rain in the night too, sounded like the proper soaking-does the garden good stuff. Although to be fair, when digging the spuds yesterday they were perfect for dampness underneath.

Happy Sundays
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

I've woken to a very thick mist, so it could be a really lovely day if the sun manages to burn through.
              I'll probably do some shredding today -the garden is starting to look as messy as inside the house now with piles of stuff lying in heaps!
              Having said that -it IS Sunday and OH wants to do a BBQ so ....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Hot, hot, hot already out there. Minimum was 15.8 ºC last night. Still quite cool by local standards. Anyway, I don't care what the temperature out there is, as I'm tucked away in the basement where it's chilly enough to need a cardie.

Busy day as per. Plus D coming for supper tonight. So need to get a load done before that happens. Best get on with it.

Have a good one, everyone.

Special hello to LD. Hope everything's going OK and that the friendly fairies are doing their stuff.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sun is shining. Have a lovely Sunday

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    A beautiful sunny morning here.
                    No plans for the day so will just potter in the garden.
                    Enjoy your Sunday and stay safe.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Beautiful morning here. Washing outside drying. Next job drop off pasta bakes for elderly relative/friends from yesterdays batch baking session and then off to the allotment.

Comment

• OH has just announced that we should go for a bike ride!
                        Its a bit hot out there right now , but hey-ho.....it'll make a lovely change!
                        Best get cleaned up then....Can't see we'll be long in this heat
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening all..
                          It was a lovely sunny day here.
                          Spent most of it in the garden
                          I had a surplus of some plants in containers that need a new home.
                          Planted them all out in the lane behind our house.
                          It's used as an overflow for plants that are no longer needed.
                          We have built up a great mix over the years and nothing goes to waste.

No sound yet from Lottie yet, hope all is well.

Nicos, hope you enjoyed your cycle ride, it's been years since I cycled.
                          OH goes regularly on his bike.

Hope you all have a good evening and stay safe.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening I've also spent most of the day in the garden Bramble its a shame not to when the weathers nice, back in doors now to sort out dinner.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening noticed that Snoops night temperatures are as warm as our day temperaturesfinished off making a box for some roses I have filled it and now letting it settle before planting it out, it's been a mixed day today with some light showers but fortunately nothing too long, I also rigged up a pipe to extract the juice from comfrey leaves, so will be interesting to see the difference between that and leaves that have been steeping in water, well going to see if there is anything on TV, enjoy your day tomorrow and keep safe
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here. Hi Ho. Have a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X