Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon a wet day here and not on for long as we are going for a fish supper then along the shore and sit in the car and eat it, see you later
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just thought I'd mention that since installing my water butt there has been no rain, not a single drop and I bet I don't get any over the weekend either. Cursed I am. Cursed!!!!
      Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
      Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
      https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
      Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

• Evening all, hope you are all well! Rary, as the crow flies I don’t think I’m too far away from you yet we have had a dry day today! Washing all dry, grass cut and plants watered tonight...it will likely pour tomorrow!
        Hope you all had a good day! x
        sigpic

Comment

• Sadly Jay though I like it here and wouldn't move, its one of the wettest areas I'd Scotland, on a more positive note I don't need to do a lot of watering We had our fish supper and thoroughly enjoyed it, its nice to do something which used to be considered normal, even though I had to stand outside till my order was ready, fortunately there was just a spit of rain don't know if I would have bothered if it was raining heavily, down side of our outing was OH didn't want me to go and collect any seaweed, though to be honest it was not in a condition which I would have collected it anyway there will need to be a wild day to clean up the beach, and when that happens I will let OH talk me into going for another fish supper hopping for a better day tomorrow but whatever the weather enjoy the day and keep safe​​​​​​

Thinking of you LD hope you are well
          Last edited by rary; 17-07-2020, 11:33 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all.

Looks like it will be a dry day again. I could do with some of your rain Rary.

Have a good weekend everyone.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning All
              Dry and overcast here, quite mild though

Not sure what we're up to today, maybe dig a few spuds

Have fun

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning lovelies.

Bit all things wild and wonderful out there this morning: windy, bright and blue plus even a touch cool still. Temperatures due to rise back up to normal tomorrow. Builders won't like that.

Plenty of stuff to get through today, so better get on with it. Thinking of you too, LD. Enjoy the spuds, Mr Bones. And now I have a craving for a fish supper. My mum had one last night too. Might have to come up with something if I can manage it, just to scratch the itch.

Have a good one, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Yesterday was very warm. I did lots of weeding. Husband needed some tool or other. I was very impressed with the way Screwfix are working with the virus. Fast, efficient and well distanced with plenty sanitizer. Had to order online but got a text in under 5 minutes saying come and pick it up now.
                  It is spitting with rain this morning. I hope the weather improves as the day goes on.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Gosh Saturday already!... where did that week go?

Still no site of that comet-frustratingly cloudy here again

I have absolutely no idea what today will bring-no doubt it'll bring something!

Home grown spuds eh Bones?...mmmmm...think we might just dig up some of ours again for tonight -sounds a good plan.

Rary!...stop hogging all the rain and send some to peanut will ya?...poor thing is desperate to see their butts in action ( ooo errrr-that didnt sound very good did it????)

right....brunch time here...drippy egg butties on homemade bread....and a good brew to go with them!

See ya later peeps -enjoy your day.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• greenishfing -we order loads from screwfix.eu and they are amazing - they deserve to do well.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        Dull and overcast but its dry.
                        Out to pitch and putt today a little bit of normality..
                        Have a good day akl.

LottyDolly, hope all is well with you and yours.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull and overcast here too. Himself's birthday today and he's on antibiotics for a tooth abscess Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aww poor Mr. Flo, hope he manages to enjoy his birthday!!

Morning all, was bright earlier but it has dulled down again, believe it’s to brighten up later! Is this the coolest July?!!

Hope you all enjoy your day, fingers crossed we get to see that comet!!

Thinking of you lottie, hope everything is ok! x
                            sigpic

Comment

• Doesnt Lottie live somewhere near Leicester?... how are things there now?... yup, thinking of her x

Flo!... poor man .... that is sooo painful. Can you blow out a candle or something today then do something extra spesh in a week or two?
                              If not.... we'll all volunteer to help you get through a bottle or two of wine/champers to celebrate

I'm off out to do more cutting back It would probably have been easier to attack it with a chainsaw!...but at least it'll all recover by the Spring this way.

Rary -I'm sending you some sunshine...it's getting a tad too hot here again...I'll drop some off with Jay en route shall I?
                              Last edited by Nicos; 18-07-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Nicos, that would be fab!!

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X