This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    Hope your shopping trip was a success Bren, there's still lots of items missing from the shelves and you can guarantee the thing missing is the thing you've just ran out of.
    Supermarket shop went of fine MrB still no flour in Aldi though but I 'd bought some from the local corn merchant along with fresh yeast earlier in the week when i went for my pinhead oats. as a bonus I got home before the rains came.

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Last day of treatment was yesterday so I’m hoping the you know what has had its butt well and truly kicked!
    Really pleased for you Jay xx

Loving how fast the site is now...

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Fantastic news Jay.
      Lottie a big (((((((hug ))))))) for you.
      I too went shopping ,and was lucky to be there at the right time for the yellow stickers , so got a lot more then i was going to get.

Comment

• Big hug for you Lottie, sending good thoughts your way x
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
          Lottie a big (((((((hug ))))))) for you.
          Adding my hugs as well Lottie xxx

Comment

• Thinking of you Jay and LD xx
            Northern England.

Comment

• Big hugs and prayers for you and Mr Lottie.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Also thinking of you Jay and Mr Lottie, stay safe and strong.

Comment

• Really sorry to read your news, LD. Hope everything goes OK at the hospital. Don't forget to look after yourself too. Big hug from me to you.

Comment

• Back again. Got to make the most of it. Kept getting system error messages yesterday and quite a friendly little pop-up box message too.

Glad to read your news, Jay. Congrats. You still walking round the garden?

Brightish blue out there. A bit cool after late evening rain yesterday. Quite pleasant, actually.

Busy day ahead. Mr Snoop off for a hospital appointment for himself this morning. Me, I've got piles and piles of work to get through.

Have a good one, everyone. Will try and catch you later. Thinking of you, LD.

Comment

• Good morning All
                      Proper evening of rain last night, today it's quite misty and wet looking.
                      Just enjoying a cuppa in bed

Enjoy your day
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        Loads of sploshy stuff here too -all night- looks like it's really set in with mist in the distance too.
                        We have a velux window and the rain bouncing off it reminds me of caravan holidays as a child...Quite therapeutic really.

Hibou is non too pleased as she hates getting wet. I wonder why most cats hate water? We used to have a cat who would climb down onto me in the bath just to be able to play with the bubbles. I'm lucky if Hibou just comes into the bathroom!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lottie -will be thinking of you both today xx
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning more rain today never mind there's always something to do in the GH.

Nicos I love the sound or rain hitting the canvas when we're camping its a soothing sound to go to sleep with, not nice next morning when you want to be out and about though.
                            Last edited by Nicos; 12-06-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Morning
                              it was bright earlier but grey now and quite windy. What's this about a heatwave ?
                              Thinking of you LD .
                              Jay what great news.
                              Snoop hope OHs hospital ok goes well.

Not made any plans here yet other than walking these dogs.
                              ​​​​​​​Have a good day.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.I have one pair of trainers permanently drying in front of the woodburner with having to walk the dog in the wet. I refuse to wear wellies with shorts!

TTFN
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X