Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all, bright and sunny here but a cool wind coming off the sea, just been for a walk, will have a look at the camera shots and see if any are any good. Garden is looking healthy after the rain.

Comment

• Good afternoon all.
      Couldnt get logged in earlier but all fine now.
      We decided to go to the hardware store earlier.
      Not many on the queue and he got what he wanted and I got my tomato feed which was running low.
      Got a few packets of seeds to keep me going but most were sold out.
      It's been very breezy all day and we have had rain since lunch time so at least the garden is getting a good soaking.
      Hope everyone is well as I didnt get time to read all the posts.
      Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well-you leave the Vine for an hour or so...and WOW!...everything is super fast eh?

That should help with sorting out and tweaking all the annoying bits and pieces...yipppeeee!

Sorry to get all enthusiastic -but modding over the past few weeks has been incredibly demanding...just trying to get through most posts ( very interesting as they are) was so time consuming

Clearly more tweaking needing doing but this feels good!

Perfect timing for a wet weekend ahead too!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Here's back at you Bones!.......

Comment

• Afternoon all. Hope you are all well. All good here Mr. Bones, thanks. Last day of treatment was yesterday so I’m hoping the you know what has had its butt well and truly kicked!
            It’s turned out a lovely afternoon after a dull and breezy morning.
            Hope you all have a lovely day., x
            Last edited by Jay22; 11-06-2020, 03:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Jay, delighted to hear your good news...take care..

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Wonderful Jay
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Wow that was a fast post, took me by surprise!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Likewise, good for you Jay, fingers crossed
                    Nicos and Mods, can't imagine how frustrating it must have been over the last couple of months, thank you all
                    Time I started cooking

Enjoy your evening
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I've just ordered some new walking boots, at this speed I should have got running spikes...…...……….will it last ………….

Comment

• Really chuffed for you Jay...
                        Lets hope the sh1t fairy leaves you well alone now for years and years and years!

Comment

• Afternoon all,what a bad night here,to cut the story short,MR had a funny turn lastnight,ambulance took him to the royal,{covid central}seems like another stroke,mini or,anyhow,he arrived home 7am,tomoz has to be an all day at the hospital for scanes ext,to diagnose what the final out come is,they and transport have agreed for me to go with him,as his voice,have maskes at the ready,he is very different now,speech and awareness not as good,i can only hope he does not suffer,he knows who we are,all i can do is increase the observations of the chest rise and fall,and watch the face for changes again,i am shattered,no amount of sleep is helping,and a a funny head,he looked awfull last night,i can only try to be strong for him,and try and rest,i give thanks for good friends and the medical professions,
                          Jay am so pleased to hear your news,another friend up the road went though the same several years ago,and is fine,i wish you all the best XX
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lottie -stay strong ... he needs you...he must be feeling very worried about you right now too xxxx
                            We are here for you for support and shoulders ( broad gardening shoulder )
                            Remember that initial signs of a stroke do calm down over a few days and weeks - so make the most of now...tomorrow and next week/month will be different

Comment

• Thinking of you Jay and LD.

The 'not secure' message seems to have vanished from the top so I feel a bit better about posting now. Its always the same, once it starts raining it forgets to stop!

Did some shopping this morning this morning and I am confined to barracks with the rain just now. I have refrained from switching the telly on all day but needs must I suppose.

TTFN and look after yourselves folks
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good to hear Snadge.
                                I think the Vine upgrade has turned a much needed corner

so tell me...did you 'treat' yourself to anything as an impulse purchase?
                                I was thinking of shopping today but can just about cope with waiting until early next week.
                                Thank goodness for the freezers!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 11-06-2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X