Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugs Lottie. I've made a few omelettes and frozen them Nicos. Take care of yourselves
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Gosh yes rary
      I recall you particularly liked to wear that old pink tutu I grew out of
      OK you win that bit,, we will draw a line under this conversation but, no better not use that word, you might think I am getting at you, however it's a long road without a turn

​​​​​​
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Need to ask, can't you use 2 or 3 quotes in the one post the way we could before the upgrade
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
          Oh my knitted swimwear . Pleased I missed out on that phase:rolleyes
          Yes Cg be thankful you did miss that time, I never had them but one or two folk turned up at the burn side to go in swimming with knitted trunks and once they were wet the croch hit the knees, and if Nicos remembers those she is older than I thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
            Thanks, Nicos. Maybe we should have a special celebration one-night only at the Gardeners' Rest. Speed is an issue.
            Snoop once your Nicos's age you will find speed isn't such an issue

Comment

• (Hugs LD)
              Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                Need to ask, can't you use 2 or 3 quotes in the one post the way we could before the upgrade
                Apparently not...but it's a good thing to ask for!... remind us later when Admin ask us for what we need back on here
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                  Snoop once your Nicos's age you will find speed isn't such an issue
                  oi you ...oi... !!!!

having said that.....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Apparently not...but it's a good thing to ask for!... remind us later when Admin ask us for what we need back on here
                    Oh I don't know about that having to post each quote individually keeps me ahead of Snoop after all being a man I don't have the same free time as some of you ladies

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here. Hi Ho. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning FF, morning all.

The sun is doing its best to shine through thick cloud but no rain forecast. And still no builders.

On the positive side, just had some peanut butter on homemade bread with a cup of tea for breakfast. And am currently persuading (all right Rary, nagging) Mr Snoop to make some coffee. Dogs are peaceful (they are allowed to roam free at night - no-one to disturb for miles and they keep the foxes at bay - so they sleep like logs during the morning, given half the chance), cats are snoozing and the chickens are probably working on laying this morning's eggs. Not sure what I'd do with six dozen eggs, Nicos. Lots of egg custards and Bakewell puds in six dozen eggs!

Right, on with today's show. Catch you later. Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning
                          We are forecast 90% chance of heavy rain from 10-5 .
                          So off out with the dogs now.
                          Morrisons shop today and some decorative ladybirds for mums summerhouse arriving .
                          Have a good day , I can send rain your way ...someone please have it ...
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, it's persisting it down here, not heavy, but after yesterdays weeding the raised beds are looking gooooooooood.

Comment

• More of a heavy persistent drizzle here. Passed united utility tankers on the road again filling up . We must have too much water
                              Well done weeding the beds Burnie , some here to do if you fancy
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, raining steadily here. Currently sat outside Lidl while Mrs B gets the shopping, we've already been in the Asian supermarket together which has lovely wide aisles.
                                probably pop down the lotty later to pick veg for tonight.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X