Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, was a cold one last night 5.8 degrees inside the greenhouse, but a check round the garden shows no signs of any frost damage, forecast is it will be getting warmer again though wetter later in the week, better cut some grass today before the deluge.
    Stay safe all.

Comment

• Snoop . Did they say it was down to swelling in nose causing the ear. I had muffled hearing initially , lipread alot . The ears which have improved, I still gets muffled in my right. Ent noticed the flap between ear and nose gets stuck , solution was to hold nose and blow to strengthen it.
      Made me think inflammation nr that flap may be the cause.
      Last edited by Containergardener; 08-06-2020, 09:54 AM.
      Northern England.

Comment

• That's cool Burnie , it was 9.4 in my GH.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
          Snoop . Did they say it was down to swelling in nose causing the ear. I had muffled hearing initially , lipread alot . The ears which have improved, I still gets muffled in my right. Ent noticed the flap between ear and nose gets stuck , solution was to hold nose and blow to strengthen it.
          Made me think inflammation nr that flap may be the cause.
          They made no comment whatsoever, just that it would get better. Got another appointment in a month. Waiting and seeing, as instructed. Bit reluctant to hold nose and blow at the moment. Don't want to send any gunk (TMI, sorry) where it shouldn't go.

Comment

• Oi....good job I'm not eating!!!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all,not bad a day here,am just so lazzeeeeeeeeeeeeee,thats right snoop,tell it how it is hehehe,had the fairy tother day,so much better,was nice having some company,i really must make an effort to clear up my den though,it has become a dumping ground,for U name it ,it is the 1 room only i do,stay safe and take care,and remember to look after yourselves as well,just hark who's talking .
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• No no snoop leave as is . You don't want gunk out your ears That's possibly what's happened though I meant and will improve .

My kidneys have improved by the big 1%
                (nothing to do with holding my nose and blowing I might add)
                Last edited by Containergardener; 08-06-2020, 11:38 AM.
                Northern England.

Comment

• Good afternoon it's warm but cloudy here the greenhouse was 10c overnight and now there very little wind so feels a bit clamy I have been cleaning out one of my huts and now the rubbish bin is full and it won't get emptied till next week and I daren't put any rubbish into bags as OH watching everything I do and she wanted me to clear out the loft and I keep putting it off because I can't take any rubbish to the recycle point or, as we call it, the dump, and just to answer LD, you are so right they don't make clothes the way they used to, I remember when some used to get bigger and before anyone says anything yes I have a good memory but sadly I haven't came across any like that for a long time right finished my coffee break and time to get moving again, enjoy the day whatever the weather, and those with the rain remember "the sun shines on the righteous" now I am wondering if that why ​​​​​I get so much rain
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Did you used to have knitted swimming trunks rary when you were a naipper?

Comment

• Brill news CG....a step in the right direction!

Comment

• Afternoon-ish. Just finished taking delivery of a load of logs. Who would believe I needed to order logs for the woodburner. iin JUNE!
                        All stacked up now and I will probably be unable to walk tomorrow as my arthritic knees are killing me.

I am a great believer in Turmeric capsules though as without them I would have to have a knee replacement. I've even managed to do without Ibruproven since taking Turmeric.

Going to make a curry now with the remains of the chicken we had for dinner yesterday so looking forward to that.

TTFN

Last edited by Snadger; 08-06-2020, 05:03 PM. Reason: Spelling
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good evening all.
                          spent the afternoon watering everything.
                          Filled up one of the waterbutts and some buckets.
                          We are on a hosepipe ban until 20 of July from midnight tonight.
                          I cannot remember the last time we had some proper rain.

Sorry to hear you're having problems Snoop..

Snadgar, Turmeric capsules, I must give them a try, painful knees as well.

Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Early evening all hope you’re alright,I just popped in because I noticed Snoop has a similar thing to what I went through,sorry to hear your ear troubles,I had liquid in the middle ear a few years ago,it can cause that continual pulse sound & the fullness means the bones in the ear can’t vibrate,breathing in steam a lot of times with a towel over the head can loosen it,in the end I was prescribed a nasal spray you breathe up & it must dry it out it worked after a while. It might be the same thing,where the middle ears filled with a healing liquid after injury. Click image for larger version

Name:	9D2EAB74-C2FB-4523-9056-0D137E5C5211.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	693.7 KB
ID:	2498614 This is a printout the doctor gave me when he explained it,the noise makes it so hard to sleep,having a tv or radio on in the background helps you not focus on the pulse sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Brill news CG....a step in the right direction!
                              62% now . Low normal . Not what my consultants expected from.complete failure . Keep on fighting .
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                                I am a great believer in Turmeric capsules though as without them I would have to have a knee replacement. I've even managed to do without Ibruproven since taking Turmeric.

TTFN
                                We take it in the golden milk way. Turmeric, cider vinegar, honey , black pepper. Every morning.
                                oH has arthritis in one hip.

Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X