Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha ha...3 attempts to reply! Ya gotta laarf eh?

Hope everyone is Ok and enjoying the sunny weather?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yes and no re the sunny weather. I’ve fixed my parasol. I didn’t know I was so good at carpentry! I’ve also caught the sun, I’m a bit pink.

I really need to clear the next part of my garden as I seem to have a lot of plants that are now more than seedlings and need to go in. But it’s too hot to do it. Perhaps I’ll have another go early tomorrow.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Very early morning all.
        I have had such a busy day.
        Watered and theplntsin the greenhouse this morning.
        Played pitch the whole afternoon and drove there and back.
        Watered all the garden in the evening.
        Made the dinner.
        Spent the night on Zoom doing a family meet up and quiz.
        Went to bed exhausted and here I am in the kitchen at 2.30 in the kitchen having tea.
        Where had my lovely sleep gone, I was so looking forward to it.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Make me one will you whilst you're at it please Bramble!

ta
          Last edited by Nicos; 31-05-2020, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Morning All

Re broad beans Nicos, yes they were autumn planted, only usually ready a couple of weeks ahead of spring planted beans but it's often enough to miss the blackfly.
            Lovely day again, collected a load of rabbit poo yesterday so will be mixing it with green stuff this morning to get the next lot of hot compost started.
            Posting's still a tad on the slow side so I'll hit post and get the kettle on, shout up if you want one
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
              We had a nice breeze yesterday so not as stifling as the day before (whatever day that was)
              Managed to get my beans in and caned , even planted out some annuals and did some weeding before the neighbours popped round with their baby boy and though our dogs arnt used to babies they were fantastic , just stood letting him pet them and lay on the grass beside him . Although oldest kept trying to sneak off with his soft toy rattle
              I shall be continuing weeding and planting today and tesco shop arriving this afternoon.
              Have a good day
              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright and hot already. Dogs all peaceful indoors. Tom cat trawling around all sleeping grounds, looking for aged cat. Other cat asleep on chair in bedroom. Mr Snoop has just brought me a milky coffee. And with any luck the chickens are laying. Got one egg yesterday, two the day before. Small but perfectly formed and beautiful coloured yolk.

Busy day ahead. Hope you're all well. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning a bit fresher this morning its its getting warm now My GH auto vent gets replaced today the one I have is leaking so doesn't always open so its a bit of a pain.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Anyone else finding they have to sign in twice ?
                    So far all first attempts go through the motion, looks like all has completed and I am not actually in.
                    Works at second attempt.
                    Just weird, and a bit annoying.

Comment

• Morning all(bear with us Kirk, upgrade still a work in progress), another glorious morning, been and retrieved the trail camera from the garden, look what we have(as well as that flippin' B&W Cat lol)
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0215.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	2497608

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot start again. Is that a badger Burnie? Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Only asked as I half recall the same problem a long time ago, as in 4-5 years. May not have been here either at that time.
                          Strange that something digs up an old memory.
                          So basically curious if others had the same experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Good Morning All Hot start again. Is that a badger Burnie? Have a good day
                            It's Mrs(or Mr) Tiggywinkle

Comment

• On the dogs walk this morning . Heard the cuckoo (hear it daily) but the call has changed already , seems early .
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

you're not the only one Kirk ...it's something else needing addressing

funnily enough CG , I heard a cuckoo too yesterday -I thought they'd all gone as I'd not heard one for a while.

burnie...Yey!!!!! How lovely to discover you have a pegbog wandering around!

Tis a lovely day here too so I'm off outside to 'play' too!
                                see ya later peeps...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X