X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin n'alln'all

Gosh , that's late to be working Snoop!

lovely morning here with a bit of a fresh breeze -good weather for gardening -(doesn't sound ours is a dramatic as your Bramble.)
    I'm thinking of potting on the outdoor tomatoes today -all 3varieties got mixed up so it's going to be a bit of a guessing game!

Had a nice change for breakfast -porridge! Mmm...

best crack on!... see ya later peeps...keep safe!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good Morning All Bright sunshine here but blowing a gale force wind. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good morning, wild here today so doubt that we will be doing any sunbathing out the back have been sitting going through both Pen. and Snadgers allotment diaries and a great bit of reading from both of them, so many thanks to them both
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Good morning all.
          It's still pretty breezy but nothing like yesterday.
          The rules for meeting up for a game of pitch and putt have been lifted as long as its within the 5 km distance and I barely qualify.
          So looking forward to it as I will be playing with my sister whom I havnt seen since the middle of March.
          Hope everyone has a good and catch you all later.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Gosh, that's late to be working Snoop!
            Early, Nicos, not late. Got up 4.30 am. Have had a late morning nap, though, to make up for it.

Comment

Afternoon all,warm but still very windy,have had to put the patio set safe,it keeps getting blown over,been watering down the plot,so much easier with a battery and a pump,
              I got a private message earlier on,and it is bad to see what you have been sent,i have replied to it,BUT,i hope it is just another thing to get sorted out,just in case they not get it,thank you
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Evening
                Still blowing a gale out there. Hoping to beat the rain in the dogs walk , looks ominous out there.
                Northern England.

Comment

Good evening it has and still is a wet blustery day today it really has been a right lazy day, our son appeared down early afternoon but sadly he didn't have the boys with him so we phoned them and they also were having a lazy day, son was down to borrow (surprise, surprise) my heavy duty stapler, so as I gave it to him I told him I wanted it back so no doubt that will be the last I have seen of that, I hope its a bit better weather wise tomorrow as there were some mention of somewhere needing to be tided up, so I had to remove my hearing aid I also need to force OH to go out for a walk as we really walked any further than from the house to the car and she is keeping her self busy by baking cakes and scones, which sounds great but it does have its consequences and I can't go anywhere to buy a wider belt, right have to go for a cup of tea and cake, remember a smile works wonder's
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Evening all, well thankfully the winds are finally dropping to a less damaging strength, I really don't like the winds, they do so much damage, luckily the garden looks to have survived, no obvious damage. The wind break hedge I planted is earning it's crust, I tried fencing but that was beaten up by the weather, the beech seems to be the answer.

Comment

• Morning all
                      I will get the kettle on. What a night of dreams , police , murders, ghosts, triple numbers (3.33am) . Worn out.
                      We have rain but no wind , everything has been well watered. Morrisons shop coming today , nothing much else planned other than starting pilates exercises again
                      Have a good day.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, front lawn looks like it needs a trim, so if it stays dry that could be todays gardening job.

Comment

• Morning just finished of my bacon eggs and oatcakes a perfect start to a Sunday
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, still blustery so still in bed (with a cuppa).

Happy Sundays
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all, hope this finds you all well. It’s been a wild couple of days weather wise but a lot calmer this morning.
                              Off to catch up on what’s been happening as the site seems to be working well this morning, have a great day all. x
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Warming up after a cool and cloudy early morning. Got masses to do. Hope everything's OK, LD.

Catch you later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X