• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No goslings, Nicos?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
      No goslings, Nicos?
      nope...boo hoo....

Having said that we do have a max of 12 days to change our minds.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Afternoon /evening
        The sun is trying to appear
        My hair was driving me mad , grows quick and keep putting in a ponytail but it's very thick and wavy so OH cut it . I now have a short bob .

I've made some bunting , party sandwiches , sausage rolls and cakes for a party later for Rary . Hope Rary doesnt mind the lack of a band , we could all make noise instead though
        Northern England.

Comment

Happy that I managed the wigwam alone I'll make some noise CG
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good afternoon it has been a mild and dry day today though one short shower and though cloudy it stayed dry, I decided to make a poly tent to cover my baskets at night, and also moved my comfrey liquid into a pot with a spicket, and boy did it stink, evedently I don't have any problems with no sence of smell
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

that last post was interrupted as OH came through with the tea and even though the time looks as if they are posted close together there should be about an hour between, I am now sitting looking out at the garden and noting that there is a domanent colour, two or three weeks ago it was yellow and now it appears to be purple with the alliums being the most domanent though there are pansies, clematis and wallflower as well, it will be interesting to see what comes next, right going off to see about getting my birthday present
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​​
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Good evening all.
                It has been an amazing day weather wise with bright skies and temp up to 21 degs.
                Spent most of it in the garden.
                I think I got my full share of vitamin D today.
                Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Evening all, just back from stumbling around in the dark round the village with the Bat Detector I got for my Birthday and...……………...…..we have Soprano Pipistrelles, we think at least 3 of them and they flew around the back garden, proper happy. G'night all.

Comment

Oh you lucky thing Burnie, I love Bats!
                    Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
                    Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
                    https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
                    Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

Good evening/morning I just put that in to see if it works same with that one, the Vine is running a bit slower just now, hope it's just a minor glich, I have also found out that if you hit the x to the right of the emojies you will lose the selection, now if they don't stay when I post you can just guess what ones I added

Comment

Can I please stop celebrating your burpday now rary?

yeh..if you click on the x they do disappear but come back again if you click on the blue smiley just to the top right of this reply box!
                        I 'm just listening to the start of the dawn chorus!... one blackbird -such a lovely call.
                        Last edited by Nicos; 20-05-2020, 06:45 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning all. Lovely sunny day here, already 13 degrees though it feels warmer. Doing the weekly shop this morning then back down the lotty to plant the last of the PT toms and turn the compost.

Enjoy your day.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Morning all
                            I haven't seen our resident bats yet (in gable end) maybe they will show their faces tonight.
                            We have grey and mist and still need a fleece on
                            Hoping for some sun this afternoon as we are planning to have a bbq.
                            Should have been going to my review hospital appt today but consultant is ringing me instead, not sure what she wants me to do about bloods but no doubt find out. Saves a trip out.

Have opened gh , shall be re arranging again in there and feeding/watering.
                            Also fed tomatoes in the house and the dogs.

Going to attempt re fitting caravan curtains I took out to wash, awful lot of tiny hook things to re fit

Have a good day, hope you had a lovely birthday Rary.
                            Northern England.

Comment

Good morning, got wakened by folk clinking bottles and opening greenhouses, thank goodness someone doesn't make a noise when writing out his shopping list, all I can tell you at the moment is that it is dry, and as you could guess little chance of turning over and getting a snooze for all the noise, enjoy your day keep safe and smile remember that works wonders even if it just one to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                                Morning all
                                I haven't seen our resident bats yet (in gable end) maybe they will show their faces tonight.
                                We have grey and mist and still need a fleece on
                                Hoping for some sun this afternoon as we are planning to have a bbq.
                                Should have been going to my review hospital appt today but consultant is ringing me instead, not sure what she wants me to do about bloods but no doubt find out. Saves a trip out.

Have opened gh , shall be re arranging again in there and feeding/watering.
                                Also fed tomatoes in the house and the dogs.

Going to attempt re fitting caravan curtains I took out to wash, awful lot of tiny hook things to re fit

Have a good day, hope you had a lovely birthday Rary.
                                How strange, I’m making curtains this morning, and we are having the BBQ later too!

Morning everyone - have a glorious day in this beautiful weather

All at once I hear your voice
                                And time just slips away
                                Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X