• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Anyone with any other uses for veg?
    Potato printing

Comment

Well if you'd seen some my organic apples you might have thought twice

BUT...they were- and are just as tasty as the 'real thing'

I think it's a great idea to sell these veg- cost of transport and a tiny bit more....it's how they SHOULD be!

dumping strange() shaped veg and undersized fish ()....what on earth are we doing to the planet??? I thought there is a global shortage of foods ?????
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

go girl go
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

You used to see some greengrocers & farms round here selling 'horse carrots' which were large/misshapen/dirty etc. & I dare say the closest a lot of people who bought them got to a horse was a donkey ride on Blackpool beach!
          They all taste the same, look pretty much the same when peeled, make nice soups & stews etc. so why on earth does it matter what shape they are?!
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
            ooh you lil stirrer you
            how could you even GO there knowing Lynda and I are about?

*sits on hands still sat in corner, cos daren't say nuffink*

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
              You used to see some greengrocers & farms round here selling 'horse carrots' which were large/misshapen/dirty etc. & I dare say the closest a lot of people who bought them got to a horse was a donkey ride on Blackpool beach!
              They all taste the same, look pretty much the same when peeled, make nice soups & stews etc. so why on earth does it matter what shape they are?!
              i always loved getting deliveries of horse carrots, raw carrots are ace lol ...... did you know ....... if you give horses too many they get orange noses and poo ........ sorry just a small observation ....... *sits back on hands in corner*

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                i always loved getting deliveries of horse carrots, raw carrots are ace lol ...... did you know ....... if you give horses too many they get orange noses and poo ........ sorry just a small observation ....... *sits back on hands in corner*
                That must be how Two Sheds got the orange bit in Piskie's Poo Cake!
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X