No announcement yet.

How do women do it?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi tasking is a doddle - forget the parking!! I'm actually not that bad, I think its a bit of laziness because I just find a bigger space thats easy to land in!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

So does the law that states it's illegal to drive and talk on a mobile phone only apply to men?

Some of us can multi-task, much as some women can park/read maps (pick your stereotype).

A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I have only got a little nissan micra and sometimes I cant park my excuse is it doesnt have power steering. !!! In 34 yrs of driving I have only had one accident, I have never been stopped by the police, nor have I been breathalised. Better be carefull tonight when I go to work.
        I can multitask,and find things unlike men who cant find stuff and as soon as you look its right there under their nose.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

My excuse - where I live, work parkings usually pretty easy so rarely need to parallel park!
          Multi-tasking as a single mum I do everything, work colleagues are usually agog when I say I've erected a shed, building a patio, raised beds, build a cupboard under the sink etc.
          But get this for multi-tasking the other night HappyBunny was asleep I got up for the loo, which is downstairs,(no doors on bedrooms at the mo as waiting to get repainted and bit off the bottom due to new carpets) she pipes up asking how come the children on secret millionaire are on tv for the whole programme when the young one on X factor can't appear on Xtra factor cause of laws for children on telly. I'm half asleep going what you talking about she gives the full question again I answer, Oh says she.
          Next morning she don't remember hearing me get up or the conversation!!!! Suppose its shows her brain still working overtime even when she's asleep! how good is she going to be at multi tasking when she reaches adulthood!?! Scarey that girl of mine sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
            I can multitask,and find things unlike men who cant find stuff and as soon as you look its right there under their nose.
            Ooo ooo, I have one of those too!! Selective eyesight I calls it!
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
              My excuse - where I live, work parkings usually pretty easy so rarely need to parallel park!
              Multi-tasking as a single mum I do everything, work colleagues are usually agog when I say I've erected a shed, building a patio, raised beds, build a cupboard under the sink etc.
              But get this for multi-tasking the other night HappyBunny was asleep I got up for the loo, which is downstairs,(no doors on bedrooms at the mo as waiting to get repainted and bit off the bottom due to new carpets) she pipes up asking how come the children on secret millionaire are on tv for the whole programme when the young one on X factor can't appear on Xtra factor cause of laws for children on telly. I'm half asleep going what you talking about she gives the full question again I answer, Oh says she.
              Next morning she don't remember hearing me get up or the conversation!!!! Suppose its shows her brain still working overtime even when she's asleep! how good is she going to be at multi tasking when she reaches adulthood!?! Scarey that girl of mine sometimes
              LOL my eldest used to talk in his sleep, i could have full on conversations with him, in fact he thinks i can read minds, cos if interogate him when he is asleep he always tells the truth, caught him out a few times like that
              Vive Le Revolution!!!
              'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
              Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

My other half only speaks what sounds like Chinese while he's asleep Really must record him sometime & see if it really is a proper language, or just Gobbledegook!

Comment

My OH can multi-task

Yeah - he can snore, fart and wave his arms around and sleep - all at the same time!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X