No announcement yet.

Winter Vomiting Virus

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ickle boy's been poorly with the runs since yester evening(can't spell the D word!).He was running a really high temperature & was up 6 times in the night,thankfully,for him & me,no sign of sickness...but it's taken it right out of him poor lad...tis one thing after another for him at the mo!!But he's happy...morning off nursery & watching The Incredibles!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

[QUOTE=andi&di;305465]My ickle boy's been poorly with the runs since yester evening(can't spell the D word!).He was running a really high temperature & was up 6 times in the night,thankfully,for him & me,no sign of sickness...but it's taken it right out of him poor lad...tis one thing after another for him at the mo!!But he's happy...morning off nursery & watching The Incredibles![/QUOTE)

How's he this morning Di? Wondering if you should speak to the GP. Not being noisy its just that with my two the Dr wasn't too concerned as they were well hydrated etc but the Gp did say to call if they developed a temperature.
      Last edited by lainey lou; 06-11-2008, 10:15 AM.
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

I work in a 750,00 square foot warehouse and if one person gets something we all do and as a result i have been off work for a week now, i had a slight dodgy stomach and nasty cold like symptoms, which i still have,my doctor informs me its a viral infection and i have to let nature take its course as antibiotics wont really help, lots of rest (im sleeping min of 11 hours as it is each night)and keep myself hydrated, my sister has just been signed off from work with the same thing for a second week, it going around!!
        Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

How's he this morning Di? Wondering if you should speak to the GP. Not being noisy its just that with my two the Dr wasn't too concerned as they were well hydrated etc but the Gp did say to call if they developed a temperature.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Lainey,He's still got an ickie tummy but his temperature has come down considerably,we've been sat cuddled watching The Incredibles..although he's not drinking loads I'm managing to gethim to have little & often,also he's just had a bit of lunch.Although I'll keep my eye on him & if he needs I'll take him to the doc,but at the mo I think he's O.K.....as we were on appointment no.11 in just 6 weeks on Tuesday i really hope wedon't need to go!!(his bites on his head had started to get infected & the initial shampoo we'd been prescribed was making him scream!!)He had scarlet fever a few weeks ago & someone has said it can be months to totally leave their system so I'm wondering if all the ailments/skin problems are somehow related to it??Sure he'll pick up soon.
          Cheers again for your concern.x
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

poor little lamb, he and you have been through the mill a bit lately haven't you?
            Still its a good excuse to have a cuddly day. Hope he's all better soon. xxx
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X