What are you doing tonight?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
    OH is taking my eldest T & Ting, first time. He is 4 and going to be a devil (just hope the red face paint will wash off in the bath or I don't hold out much hope for the pillows later).
    Black and red face paint is the worse, if you are struggling to get it off with soap, baby lotion works really
    well.

Comment

We had little dinner party last night so low key tonight. Italian Oxtail and Pancetta Ragu simmered for 8 hours yesterday and will be blissful by tonight; I'm going to do a starter of pumpkin and sage ravioli with the inside of our lantern! I'll prepare a lovely basketful of treats, for little ghosts and witches.

Also some tacky, 100% acrylic part of me wants to whip down to Mothercare and buy a Little Pumpkin outfit for baby girl. Is that wrong?
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

...p.s. Oh yes and a good scary film, that's not too scary!
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
          Watching 'Owls by Moonlight' at the Hawk Conservancy.
          Good for you Hilary. We spent many a happy time there before we came to France. KK used to be a volunteer there and still does their website.

Moi, I will be doing the usual. I don't think we will have any trick or treaters here - we are in a hamlet of only 5 houses one of which is a ruin and we are well off the beaten track so if anyone does knock on our door looking scarey, I will probably have a heart attack
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
            Black and red face paint is the worse, if you are struggling to get it off with soap, baby lotion works really
            well.
            baby oil works better

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              so am I the only James Bonder here ....
              No I can't wait to go and see it but theres no way I am going on opening night, I used to but can't be bothered with the hassle, I lkie to just turn up walk in and have a choice of seats.
              Somedays your up, somedays your down, but you have to make the best of everything

Comment

I only use sanzaroo face paints and it comes off fairly easily. Daughter doing her face now and so far has tried 3 colours. Now decided she isnt going to wear any !!!.
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

I'm dressing in my zombie bride costume (OH has the groom of course!), wandering around the village a bit, then to a party at the local where I'm promised curry and a dance ... and hoping the paint comes off okay tomorrow

Enjoy, all you Bonders ... I'll wait for it to come on tv I guess!
                  Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

I shall be mostly sat under the duvet with all my clothes on ... cos the frigging gas has been turned off (a leak).

I've been waiting 6 hrs for the engineer to show up (so far)

I'll be OK - I've stocked up on sticky toffee pud
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

No point in treats as we live on the outskirts of a village that spreads out 27 homes in a mile and a half and the only child in the village is my DD. We will be snuggled in front of fire eating shepherds pie drinking the ole vino rouge with the doggies taking turns in sharing my sofa
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

At least the OH is doing the shopping tonight. Just got home, so getting into pjs and putting the heating on, making a hot water bottle and will try to persuade him that we really should have chips and curry sauce on Halloween - start a new tradition and all that.

Comment

in terms of halloween not a lot just carving a pumpkin and making carrot and pumkin soup, i cant go out anyway im bonding two pairs of rabbits for people over the weekend so i have to stay in to make sure they behave

Comment

Village Halloween Quiz Night. Forming a team with Himself, my sister and 2 friends.
                            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

nothing
                              Naomi
                              "In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful."

Comment

AAH, hallnaomiuk

I'd give anything to have the energy to do nothing, as it is I feel like carp, have already had an hour in bed and I've had to get up to supervise in case anyone comes to the door trick or treating as the OH has been sent out to get my curry sauce and chips. His DD came round tonight with carved pumpkin and sweeties and is sitting waiting for someone - anyone - to call round.

I forgot about the supervision thing when I suggested take out...Doh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X