Greener goodbyes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that idea Flum, why miss out on the fun

I want to be cremmed then buried in the orchard with my animals, OH has booked his place in the graveyard, we're better off apart as we'd only bicker if we were buried together
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

My cousins OH was burried in a willow coffin in a blubell wood its in the chelmsford area its a proper buriel place not just a wood, the idea being that in spring the bluebells appear and its lined with trees with a wood nearby.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

When my mum died and we were at the funeral parlour ( why are they called parlour's ) we were looking at the different coffins and prices and the carboard one was dearer than the cheapest wooden one.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

My OH says he wants to be buried inside a transit on his land. I told him he could dig the bliddy hole himself! Quite like the idea of a tree and plaque instead of a headstone and I'd haunt any developers who cut it down for the sake of 'unaffordable housing'.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X