No announcement yet.

My best friend

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so sorry to hear of your loss Maureen to lose your mum and best friend is like a double loss but when you feel sad remember the good times you had together best wishes Belle x

Comment

maureen sorry to hear of your loss what was your mums favourite plant ? maybe you could plant something in your garden as a "mum plant" and when you need to talk to your best friend she will be right there for you
      my friend did this and grest comfort in it for many years xxxx

Comment

Oh dear- what sad news.
        Lovely that you were all there for her at the end...that so very rarely happens these days.
        That she was your best friend must have made her very proud that you thought of her in that way.
        She'll always be with you Maureen in so many small ways you'd never really noticed before.
        Are you going to plant something in her honour- perhaps her favourite fruit or bush/flower.
        It's those little things which remind me of my father who died when I was 19 and never found the time to get to know as an adult.

88 is a great age I'm sure you will agree .

xx
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by digthatchick View Post
          I feel your sadness Maureen, my father was 90 on Monday of this week and there were celebrations at the nursing home where he lives with my mother unfortunately the happiness turned to sadness on Friday when my mother suddenly died aged 88. As a practicing Buddhist I may not share the same God as you but my love and thoughts are with you at this sad and difficult time.
          Robin
          Oh dear- you too

My thoughts are with you and your family as well xx
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

so sorry for your loss Maureen, you must have a million memories swirling round in your head right now, my nan was my mum, she died the day after her 90th birthday, five years ago, but she walks with me, always, I hope you feel the comfort of your mums love with you always xx

Comment

Oh so sorry for your loss xx
              We plant the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed - Neil, The Young Ones

http://countersthorpeallotment.blogspot.com/
              Updated 21st July - please take a look

Comment

I'm sorry for your trouble Maureen. Your Mum will be in my prayers. May God rest her.

Comment

Maureen, I know what it's like when you lose a parent. You really are in my thoughts. Sending love and hugs to you all. xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Maureen, I'll think of your Mum in my healing meditations and send some energy to her spirit.
                    How wonderful for her to be surrounded by her girls at the end of her life.
                    Lots of love to you in your time of grief.
                    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

I'm so sorry. {{{hugs}}}
                      I was feeling part of the scenery
                      I walked right out of the machinery
                      My heart going boom boom boom
                      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                      I've come to take you home."

Comment

i am so sorry maureen x i hope your mum is peaceful in her sleep x

Comment

I'm so sorry. Your mum had all her girls around her, and that's something that in years to come, you'll enjoy remembering. I hope everything was as peaceful as can be. x
                          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by tracy View Post
                            maureen sorry to hear of your loss what was your mums favourite plant ? maybe you could plant something in your garden as a "mum plant" and when you need to talk to your best friend she will be right there for you
                            my friend did this and grest comfort in it for many years xxxx
                            Thank you, all of you for your kind words and thoughts and prayers.

I've already got a great rambling passion flower in my garden that mum grew from seed, so there's always a reminder there.

Robin, I'm sorry for your loss too, I'll be thinking of you
                            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Maureen and Robin.

So sorry to hear of your losses.

xxx

Comment

So very sorry to hear of your loss
                                http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X