Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    and jolly splendid his veggie banquet was too
    Certainly was - loved the veggie soup and the cheese in breadcrumb with cauliflower sauce
    http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

And I for one LOVE caulis, the one thing Mr Hugh and I disagree on.
      Loved the show again.
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Have only recently decided to like H F-W, him eating his wife's placenta put me off him for years. I have decided to go down that route next year (pigs, rabbits and of course chickens- not placentas). I think I will have to have a lot of River Cottage stuff for Chrimbo. If only I could watch the show out here too.
        Tx

Comment

Damn, I turned on the TV at 5 to 9 last night, and there he was talking about next week!! I thought it started at 9!! (Well, we arrived home after 8, I had to change a sleeping babe and give a bottle and get her back asleep, then empty all bags, make lunches, washup, sort toilet training laundry, hide a Chrimbo pressie before DH got in - and turned on tv to watch while I made my tea and planned to sort and fold dry clothes).

Oh well, now I have 2 to watch online at the weekend (must remind OH tom bring home his laptop for the weekend!! )
          Last edited by Winged one; 24-10-2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
            And I for one LOVE caulis, the one thing Mr Hugh and I disagree on.
            Loved the show again.
            After the way he was going on about beetroot the previous week, I thought it was a bit much, but I guess it was just for 'good television' effect. The problem with school cauliflower-cheese is so often that the cauli is overcooked!
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Winged one View Post
              Didn't Flum's "real" son (not HW) try guerilla veggie growing? Or intend to anyway?
              Yes, he intended to - then got his long-awaited allotment!
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X