• Show
Clear All

there you go wellie xx

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...flu_11352.html

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
      Ikkle boy flu
      Yep.
      I've been awake since 2.30am with his flu.
      The symptoms are getting really serious now ... snoring, plus fidgeting, combined with some major whining and nose-picking (to check for snot. There is none, as he keeps showing me)
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

this is why i live alone......
        Finding Home

Comment

I hope that Mr Sheds gets well very soon....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... That way Two Sheds can spend more time on here than wasted on such a common ailment!
          Tammy x x x x
          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

hope he's feeling better soon TS for your sake & of course if he passes it to you it will only be a common cold without the hangover
            The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

As someone who has just suffered from Manflu for over a fortnight, ('suffered' in that OH and no2 son have had it) you have my sympathies TS.
              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Quick put him into quaranteen and hope its not too late! Hope you escape his germinations! I also am single at the moment only man in my house is my old tom cat! He is seirously outnumbered by my 4 girl cats and me though, poor old thing!
                Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dr Flum diagnoses Sofa Lassitude which can only be cleared by taking him to one of your 2 allotments, equiping him with a spade and encouraging him to dig for 2 hours. That'll sort him out.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Poor guy, surprised he hasn't got pneumonia yet that's normally next on the manflu symptoms, only another two weeks to go , give him more nutty yoghurt with lemon and honey, tell him that's the recommended feeding regime for the next three days see what happens
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Man flu is far worse than girl flu. As we all know you girlies even pretend childbirth hurts. To to be fair, if it was as bad as you all made out, you would all stop at the first.

No, man flu needs time, rest and a good go fetch and cook sort of person to help recovery.

Right, I am now running off before I get slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                        Man flu is far worse than girl flu. As we all know you girlies even pretend childbirth hurts. To to be fair, if it was as bad as you all made out, you would all stop at the first.

No, man flu needs time, rest and a good go fetch and cook sort of person to help recovery.

Right, I am now running off before I get slaughtered.

Still there???

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                          that will be why i stopped at one then, i may be a bit of a masochist, but i'm not stoopid

Comment

So, I've been out working hard all day. I did him a pan of stew before I left, and put a load of washing on.

Got home, 5pm. Washing still wet in machine.
                            Smiling through gritted teeth, I said "I meant to ask you to hang out the washing".

'Didn't even think about it' he says. 'but I did manage to go for a walk to the bookies'.

Gritting teeth harder, I say "I'm just popping out for some milk, as it's all been used up"

----------

Get home, washing still wet in machine. Man on couch, remote clutched in paw.
                            Stew goes in bin.

Now, am I just a horrible old witch, or do I have some sympathy here girls?
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

You have my full sympathy TS! You going to have to plan some way of making him get up off the couch though. Let me have a think. Maybe someone else can think of something?

Comment

What are those pesky rules on justifiable homicide, again?
                                I was feeling part of the scenery
                                I walked right out of the machinery
                                My heart going boom boom boom
                                "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                                I've come to take you home."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X