One day I'll get it right!!:rolleyes::D

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right!!
    DD~dressed,was keeping a close eye & spotted the lack of undies whilst putting tights on,so corrected that!!~book bag & lunch by door(with shoes in bag!)hair brushed.
    Boy looks slightly like a pirate(he IS supposed too!!)I've even remembered nursery permission slip for trip!!!
    I do believe I've cracked it!!!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

No worries about school today daughter not very well bang goes my lottie time again.
      Di you make everyday a funny day it must be hilarious in your house and I would love to be a fly on the wall when your kids talk about you. I have sent the boys to school when they were poorly only to have to walk back to fetch them. then again one was bullied and it was after he left school that i found out he used to pretend to be sick only he used sandwich spread and also faked fainting so that I would keep him home. I knew about the bullying but couldnt seem to stop it, even after on numerous occasions I went into the school to be told he wasnt being bullied. He used to have panic attacks and we thought he had epilepsy but after numerous tests was told he didnt, then a couple of years ago he found out he has got temperal lobe epilepsy after all.
      Thank goodness for the weekends dont have to worry if we have forgotton anything although daughter takes herself now I very often get a text to run up to school with something, thank goodness its only up the road.
      Anyone forgotton anything today.
      Last edited by jackie j; 10-10-2008, 07:45 AM.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

well i am now off to school - WORK!! LOL!!! i have got everything apart from my sanity as lost that a long time ago lol! xx

have a great day everyone and Di especially for LO - ahoy there me hearties!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          from the other side of the school fence: it is so annoying when half your class turns up without their PE kit ! It wastes half the lesson trying to get them into the lost property kit.

Not to mention forgotten homework, forgotten snacks & drinks (so the poor kids are hungry all morning) ... I have even given children my own apples when they have nothing.

On school trips (inevitably raining) : no wellies, no coats for several children.
          Sorry Miss!!Promise to try harder!!!...My one redemption is I usually realise what I've forgotten as soon as I get there,so it's a case of running home at top speeds to get it there before she needs it!!~as with the wellies yesterday!Great exercise really!!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I remember my daughters first day of independence. At 6 years old, she came into the bedroom at 7am, LOOK at me!! I have got ready myself!! Yes she had, school clothes on, hair brushed, shoes tied nicely, even got her own breakfast (coco pops and glass of milk) ... Well done Sophie ... (but you don't go to school on Saturday)
            http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Ah bless. My OH jumped out of bed last saturday cursing like mad I tried to ignore him but in the end I asked whats wrong, his reply its 10 mins to eight, I didnt reply then after a while I said ' so ' he said I will be late for work ' no its saturday ' all because I had friday night off and I'm not usually in bed at that time on a saturday just when I could have had a lie in.
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X