No announcement yet.

It is done

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welling up as I read. I'm so sorry to hear Charlie's gone. Been reading his developments, but have not posted anything so far. I was hoping he'd get better... Anyway, more virtual hugs from me, and here's thinking of that gorgeous ginger kitty in his new home in heaven. M xxx

Comment

Sorry to read of your loss. It will get easier with time, just think of the good times you had with Charlie.
      Sometimes when I get home I still shout upstairs to Crazy (my cat who died whilst I was on holiday in August) that I will be up in a bit to feed him, and sometimes I think I see him on the stairs. Its hard when I go shopping and don`t have to buy cat food anymore.
      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Hey!Hope you're doing O.K!Our "Jasper"got run over 2 years ago~still miss him & occasionally still think if we'd followed a mates advice & not let him out at nights then it mightn't have happened,but in my eyes he was a cat & cats do their living at night!!We got a little black cat ornament to look at & gush!Daisy's first words when I told her great gram had died(once she'd done the crying)were~"I'm so pleased.....she loved Jasper & now he has a friend"!!!
        Lot's of fairy hugs to you try to stop blaming yourself!Like everyone else has said you did what was best for him.xx
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X