No announcement yet.

can i have some of that smpathy please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:eeek: *crosses legs* my ex bought me an epilator for xmas once ....... it said less painful on the box ....... unfortunately it didn't mention that it is only marginally less painful than sticking knitting needles in your eyeballs........ i managed about 1/2" up my leg before throwing it at him

Comment

Lynda, if you haven't got HMS, I'll eat my hat. In fact I'll eat everyone on the 'Vine's hat as well. One of the classic symptoms is so-called clumsiness, but is actually impaired Proprioception
      Proprioception refers to the body's ability to sense movement within joints and joint position. This ability enables us to know where our limbs are in space without having to look
      Falling down the stairs - I do it at least once a month! (And I don't drink either )
      Last edited by SarzWix; 02-10-2008, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I've always been clumsy, but i actually have under mobile joints ..... most don't go as far as they should, and i've nothing that will bend weirdly. .... part of the clumsiness is due to having double vision, if i move too quick i get a dizzy thing going on and i fall over a lot.

most of the breakages were caused by me bing stupid, like trying to jump a sheep trough with the dog, and missing, taking the dog out on rollerskates and her chasing after a cat, and getting my arm stuck in a spin dryer, oh and lots of falling off horses..... so in reality most of them are just me being in the wrong place at the wrong time and not thinking before i do something.

the stairs are a pain, my knees wobble when going down, my leg goes numb and sometimes just collapses my foot is totally numb, unfortunately not the one with the broken toe ........ but my physio has asked for me to be referred to a neurologist.

but the symptoms of HMS don't really fit ...... i have a rather nice pvc peaked cap that would taste yummy in an omelette

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
          but the symptoms of HMS don't really fit ...... i have a rather nice pvc peaked cap that would taste yummy in an omelette
          Alright, alright, send the hat.... Make sure you pack some appropriate herbs to go with it

Funnily enough, I have the wobbly legs, numb foot thing - the sciatica/disc prolapse I had permanently damaged some of the nerves and I can stick pins in the top of one foot without noticing it
          Last edited by SarzWix; 02-10-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X