I have my tickets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
    and I have been on telly, but i am not telling you what in cos it was totally embarassing
    Go on, you know you want to really..
    Tx

Comment

Oh oh I've just remebered I had a friend at school who was actually in a Bond, Octopussy.
      Tx

Comment

Originally posted by tootles View Post
        Go on, you know you want to really..
        honestly?
        no i don't, it was for channel 5 and they have a habit of endlessly repeating stuff, which means it is bound to be on again, and frankly, once was more than enough.
        If you ever get a chance to go on TV, think more than twice about it, because even knowing how they slant the editing, and putting your foot down over every little thing, does not stop them making you look like a total idiot ( putting it politely there)

I had my doubts about it from the off, but as it involved my son, and he wanted to do it, and how can you deny them the chance? well suffice to say he was gutted ( he came off wonderfully, but he hated how they made me look), had his 60 minutes of fame, and will never do it again, although we did learn a LOT about how these things are made.
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

hehe - I too was on a C5 programme in 2004, I loved it to bits tho, it was for a half-hour programme but the crew were with me for 7 days from early morning till late at night!! We had a cracking time.....
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
            hehe - I too was on a C5 programme in 2004, I loved it to bits tho, it was for a half-hour programme but the crew were with me for 7 days from early morning till late at night!! We had a cracking time.....

we had five months of it edited down into an hour, all the best stuff taken out, and you can imagine what they did with the rest, I can never watch programmes the same again, I can spot it a mile off now when they are doing what they call 'noddies' , or are on the tenth take and trying to sound as enthusiastic as the first
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X