No announcement yet.

I have my tickets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant stand bond films once you've seen one you've seen them all. He flirts with girl he gets girl set blows up. What else happens ???
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

to be fair JJ the last one with Daniel Craig was very different - they decided it needed to be different and it was a case of sh!t or bust, it worked superbly - for me

I love Bond, Star Wars, Star Trek, Top Gear, Rugby - but I hate hate hate Big Bruva, Corrie, Eastenders, Strictly come whatever, the farm thingy oop norf ....it's a good job for the producers that we all have different tastes isn't it
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
        I love Bond, Star Wars, Star Trek, Top Gear, Rugby - but I hate hate hate Big Bruva, Corrie, Eastenders, Strictly come whatever, the farm thingy oop norf ....it's a good job for the producers that we all have different tastes isn't it
        Just a bit curious - what's 'the farm thingy oop norf'? Is it another reality thing?

I can't stand the Corrie, CheesyBenders, Emerdale, Hollyoak stuff either. Life can be depressing enough without watching a load of pretend misery
        My faves are Lost, House, CSI (but not Miami with that sunglasses doylem in it!), QI (always!), Buzzcocks (sometimes) and stuff like River Cottage. I don't do movies often, only been to cinema about 6 times in the last 10 years - Harry Potter 4 & 5, Toy Story2, Sense & Sensibility & a couple of the Bourne series.
        I'd quite happily watch the Bond movie if it was on free-to-view TV, but it's not important enough (to me) to spend the precious cash on

Comment

i think she was meaning emmerdale it used to have a farm in and it's oop norf

i like wildlife things, top gear is the best programme on telly, and i don't have even the vaguest interest in cars

definitely house, csi, bones, ......and jeremy kyle ..... it always cheers me up, cos however hard i try or however bad life is ...... at least i'm not one of the inbreds on his programme

i do have a sick fascination for celebrity in the jungle, cos i kinda like seeing people that think they are better than you eating bugs.

but big brother really needs to have a massive explosion when everyones in the house.

i have freeview, and if it aint on there it doesn't get watched, (unless i happen to find a dvd in a sale for a couple of quid that i fancy watching)

Comment

In our early dating days Andi took me to the cinema to watch ission Impossible.The fact that I suddenly woke with a jump at the end asking how they got out of some situation(way back at the start of the film!!),he's never taken me since!!Unless I'm really in the mood my ickle brain really struggles to concentrate for the whole lenghth of a film!
            Sarzwix I totally agree with you about the Miami CSI!Andi insists on watching it but Shady guy seems to get worse with each series!I really like NCIS.
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I think I shall have to fight you, Piskie. Do you know I have 19.5 Daniels as my computer desk top? I tried having one big pic, but he was a bit squashed, so I went to tiled effect. Phwoaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Here is the pic (no slobbering on him - he's MINE!!). I prefer this one to the baby blue trunks.

Oh dear. Now I need a cold shower. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

oh yeah i forgot about NCIS .... Abby is great

Comment

Have every Bond ever on dvd and video!
                  Year before last we went to a friend's wedding and they had the reception at the Villa Balbianella (sp?) where the scenes of the hospital post-tackle-bashing bit was filmed. (I have very snazzy friends you know!!)

What's shaken not stirred in french??
                  Tx

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                    oh yeah i forgot about NCIS .... Abby is great
                    Now there's a perfectly good reason why not to shave yer hair!!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I went to that villa just before the film came out, Tootles. At the time we didn't know about the filming (found out later in the holiday), but when we were at the cinema I was dying to yell out 'Ooooh! I've been there!' in kiddie fashion!

Comment

Originally posted by tootles View Post
                        Have every Bond ever on dvd ....
                        ditto

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                        ..... I was dying to yell out 'Ooooh! I've been there!' in kiddie fashion!
                        LOL love it
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                          I went to that villa just before the film came out, Tootles. At the time we didn't know about the filming (found out later in the holiday), but when we were at the cinema I was dying to yell out 'Ooooh! I've been there!' in kiddie fashion!
                          I spent weeks after we came back from Como telling anyone who stayed still enough to listen!!!!

Cool villa though - and the view.............

Made great wedding photos for our friends.
                          Tx

Comment

Hmmmm. I've been to the railway/stations where The Railway Children was filmed.... Not quite so cool, huh?

Comment

i've been to the railway station where the filmed brief encounter .... i've still never watched the film lol

i loved the railway children, i think it's very cool

Comment

and I have been on telly, but i am not telling you what in cos it was totally embarassing
                                Last edited by BrideXIII; 04-10-2008, 02:04 PM.
                                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X