X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh that 1 made me giggle piskieinboots

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      see I don't get this me gal - you don't like lots of legs but you don't like snakes neeeever ...thems int got nee legs gal
      ok nothing with more than 4 legs or less than one

Originally posted by firstimer1 View Post
      oh no i'd rather have a house full of spiders
      i'd leave home

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      rats - fine
      snakes - fine
      spiders - fine
      room full of scientists in Switzerland - not fine
      see now i'd rather be with the scientists in Switzerland (as long as they don't wear socks under their sandals)

Comment

i think them scientists in switzerland have caught hold of my weed roots there just not coming out

Comment

trod on a huge, fat slug last night, it went pop! loudly

eeeeeew yuck!
          Last edited by Headfry; 12-09-2008, 08:46 AM.

Comment

my dog jumps up the window and catches flies then eats them *yak*
            I reckon I've eaten a few when having a late summer evening gallop on the hoss. Can't beat that feeling of legs in the teeth when you pull up. Yum!

Got good protein levels, me.

Comment

my dog jumps up the window and catches flies then eats them *yak*
              Once when eating my roast chicken sunday dinner I had a mouthfull of peas when I went to get some more peas there was half a daddy-long-legs mixed in with them. I had eaten the other half. It must of landed on my plate when I was dishing-up and I hadden`t noticed. Couldn`t eat peas for ages.
              I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

I hate daddy long legs and spiders, way, way too many legs. The dog used to do the whole crunching up spiders with legs hanging out thing, I'm with you on that Lynda, it's disgusting.

But snakes are lovely. Had a really large python draped around my neck a few times and as it moves it gives the most amazing neck massage, I was smitten!

A daddy longlegs must have been hiding under the toilet seat once, I suddenly felt something fluttering on my.....skin, you've never seen anyone move so fast in all your life, it was horrendous and not a pretty sight, OH nearly did himself a mischief laughing - I was not amused!!
                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

one of my cats (my avatar) - he chases, catches and eats the bluebottles (i get loads for some reason) and that suits me fine! disgusting but saves me chasing with a fly swat! daddy longlegs don't worry me,nor do spiders now! kitten looks lovely Lynda!
                  "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Originally posted by deezyb View Post
                    one of my cats (my avatar) - he chases, catches and eats the bluebottles (i get loads for some reason) and that suits me fine! disgusting but saves me chasing with a fly swat! daddy longlegs don't worry me,nor do spiders now! kitten looks lovely Lynda!
                    they are good at catching flies in the house, but it's them bringing them in and letting them go in the house, just so they can catch them, that does my head in

she's a total sweetie, she's 5 months old now, and still a tiny little thing and such a mummys girl ..... Asbo still hates her though, cos she keeps trying to eat his tail and it scares him

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X