• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe yep! He is piskie's cat after all - totally nutty
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Maaaan - I'll be away on the 15th! I won't find out how he's doing till I get back.

Everything crosseded. Come on Charles Charlie Charles - pull yerself together lad and stop throwing a strop because ma & pa went away for a few days.
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hope charlie will be ok. My cat lucy is sitting behind me on the chair and I am perched on the edge nearly falling off normally she doesnt sit with anyone
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

Thats better news, I was getting worried Piskie.... good wishes to Charlie!

Comment

hope the news is purrfect , fingers crossed
            The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Not sure how I missed this Piskie
              Sorry Charlie isn't well, love & hugs to you both. Does he like catnip? We've got some lovely homegrown stuff that Whiskers loves, I could send him a bit if you think he'd like it?

Comment

I don't actually know hun, I have never grown it for him or me for that matter - so he is a catnip virgin.

Odd thing is he hasn't left my side since I came back home, he is normally more self-contained but he is literally at my feet all the time I am working here, then follows me downstairs - everywhere - awwww
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Let me have your address and I'll send him a stem or two. Won't do him any harm, and it might cheer him up a bit

Comment

Ahh. That's a MOM speaking! Nice idea Sarah.
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                      Let me have your address ...
                      I tried PMing you MOM but your box is a little on the - erm, full side 'it' says you must empty some
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                        I tried PMing you MOM but your box is a little on the - erm, full side 'it' says you must empty some
                        I had that trouble when I was honoured with the MOM banner. For some reason you are restricted to 50 messages.
                        Happy Gardening,
                        Shirley

Comment

how odd! Oi Mods, surely not fair to restrict MOM's to 50
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

ageist.!!
                            Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Have you still got my Mobi number? Text me it instead

Might get round to downloading the PM's tomorrow so I can empty the inbox, (I'm babysitting for a friend tonight, so not on my pooter) but I've got Mt Everest of washing to get through before Monday (uniform!) so might not get time

Comment

how odd! Oi Mods, surely not fair to restrict MOM's to 50
                                .... How odd... I'll asl Admin if they can see what's happened to the MoM settings
                                Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X