Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen what Wellie's done now...?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow wellie, there is no end to your talents, how clever, that cake looked lovely, i wanted to dive in and eat it LOL, cor you are someone to aspire to, good work you deserve those trophies x

Comment

wow, thank you squashysu. No diving. The Limpics are over now.....! X

Comment

Top right corner of Flob'n'Liza?Pluureezze say yes & I will send you my humble apologies & many thanks!!My eyes can take no more!!We only have a litle screen!
        So what d'ya want on the hoover?!Plans underway!!
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Indeed fantastic - I tried to use the messy work bench as an excuse for my (far less impressive) attempts - wasn't bitting!

Comment

High Five andi&di - put it there luv!!!! Top Banana!
            Ooh! What does Wellie want on The Hoover - now let me think......

rogesse - a messy work bench is a sign of an extraordinary domestic goddess - it takes one to know one, believe me! and no bitting now, it's not ladylike....

Comment

Congratulations Wellie - Amazing display of items and produce, I just love the cake decoration.

You are a great gardener too, I'm so envious of all those vegetables.

Well Done.
              I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

*see di pour another wine knowing her perfect vision is no longer required!*
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

mcsee. oh my lord you're in Melbourne! just how fantastic is that....!

Thank you! Trousers and I were amazed to be able to find enough 'good stuff' still growing to put in our Display Hamper. Now we have NOTHING TO EAT! and Thank You, the Cake was fun to decorate, and will be raffled sometime soon we understand.
                  X

Comment

Many congratulations Wellie. ONLY due to alot of very hard work I'm sure. Well done!
                    ~
                    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thank you Jennie.
                      Hard work is only ONE aspect! And I like to take inspiration from wherever it comes.
                      Your signature is a very good start, if I may say so.
                      Thank you. X

Comment

Hard work yes; but there's got to be a vision behind it - your creations are always so inspired!

Well done you - top notch job brilliantly executed.

Comment

Well done, it's good to see talent and hard work rewarded.

I had no idea that these type of show still existed, always thought of them as things from a bygone age, great though.

Again congrats
                          I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

See here now Wellie love, if I did have myself a frock, and if I were of the persuasion of wearing it on occasion it would not only have been blown up, but it would have taken to the sky like an eagle on an autumn breeze never to be seen again!

Having seen what was on offer at our local village "show" I can honestly say that every man jack (and jill) one of them could learn a thing or ten from you. Outstanding work on all fronts.

Envious me? Nah, because I know just how much hard work you put in, and for that I'm not envious, but inspired.

We love you Wellie. Great job lady!

*courtsey's*
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Many thanks zazen999, it was originally inspired by a Jane Asher creation that I just picked up and ran with that little bit further. X

And thank you too, Stacey Steve, oh yes they do still exist, thankfully. Because I must say, the cameraderie is second to none. And we don't even live in their village!

Well, what can I say Heywayne. Here I've typed many days now picturing you in a little pink polka dot number, and you have to go and ruin it for me! Thank you for your kind words, they're much appreciated.

Comment

Brilliant cake Wellie - I didn't get on the grapevine yesterday but I did sneaky peeks at a few selected blogs! For a lady who is very happy to blow other people's trumpets for them, I'm so glad Hazel got on here to give yours a little toot!

Congratulations on those well-earned awards.
                                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X