No announcement yet.

am i weird for thinking this is weird??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be a blonde thing. My son's ex g/f was your stereotypical blonde too. It made for very stilted conversations until we realized that if we went to Homebase and picked up a new kitchen brochure and some paint charts we could keep her happy all evening. Even an Argos catalogue worked at a push as she constantly remodelled their flat. The one time I managed to push her into a real huff though she did do the washing-up, and that was because she'd stuck her new handbag on the dinning table as soon as she arrived, left it there throughout dinner, then removed it and all the pots to the kitchen in something of a hissy-fit afterwards. I'd not congratulated her on the fact that the handbag was a Gucci one (hadn't noticed, thats why) and she was NOT happy.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

LMAO ..... she was looking at student accommodation recently on t'internet, and there was one with a lilac painted room, that 'i have to have' even though it was £40 a week dearer than the next one ..... so i said if she took the cheap one i'd find her lilac accessories ....... she currently has 2 lilac cushions, some lilac feathered fairy lights, a fluffy lilac blanket, a silver and lilac light shade, a rug and a purple mirror with a crown design on top (that i found in the pound shop) ...... she's happy as larry now. (good job i already had loads of lilac things to give her) ..... she loves catalogues too ...... i wouldn't notice a Gucci handbag if i tripped over it lol.

Comment

Thinking back a good few years, my dearly loved sister-in-law loved cleaning. My brother and his family would come for holidays when our children were small and after the first day I could sense S.I.L. twitching (our house was and is now, like a pig sty!)
        "I'll just take the dogs out" "Yes,yes,don't hurry" and I would come home to pristine cleanliness. "I hope you don't mind, I was bored" Mind? Stay forever.
        Sadly the children grew and the holidays ceased and my house still just borders on the side of hygiene.

Comment

i'm a thrower when i'm really angry. tbh my boyf standards are umm slightly higher than mine so i go round roughly and he will say it's not good enough i will sulk and he will then do it proberly. Sometimes i wonder how he puts up with
          I have dyslexia so please excuse my spelling and grammar

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
            I am rarely in a bad mood, hence the house is a tip.
            I could have written that myself, Seasprout dear!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X