No announcement yet.

Fat rain

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well~as of tomorrow A.M we will be basking in the glorious sunny Suffolk!!The gales will have dropped to all but a slight breeze to ease us from being too hot!!& the fat rain will be all but a bad memory!!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

ha ha ha !! i looove fat rain, far better than that skinny stuff!!!!

Lynda, did anyone tell you that it will rain in Manchester for the whole of september and we will get a glorious autumn, plus i heard that there is a new celebrity in Manchester, his name is Noah and he is building his ark!!

Comment

I was cleaning out the hens when it deluged and got marooned in the hen run waiting for it to stop. Stupidly I had draped my anorak on my rose arch so when I got back to the allotment it was too wet to wear when the next lot came down.
        Drowned rat like I got home after splashing through the puddles
        Sue

Comment

Today was the first day in 2 weeks that it didn't rain here. Even managed to sow some seeds, woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Mum View Post
            you can go off people send it over t'hills please
            nope i'm keeping it

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
            You can go off a person you know!

YEAH AND?????

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
            Did I mention I'm off to Tuscany in a few weeks?
            Did i mention my parents live in Spain and my sister has an apartment there that i can use for free any time i want?? i may go over for a month or so soon.

Originally posted by squashysu View Post

Lynda, did anyone tell you that it will rain in Manchester for the whole of september and we will get a glorious autumn, plus i heard that there is a new celebrity in Manchester, his name is Noah and he is building his ark!!
            no it won't and i know Noah, he's decided to get a speedboat instead and bog off to the Caribbean .... i predict though that it will rain on Saturday, and rain even more on Sunday ...... Saturday we will be putting the gazebo up and mowing the lawn ...... Sunday we are having a BBQ, and it has rained on my birthday every year for the last 5. so i'm sure this year won't be any different.

Comment

We were dry all day (for a change) but had a big thunderstorm, torrential rain, then a double-rainbow at 6pm
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Well~Sun is shining,wind has dropped & according to the Met it should be fine til Sunday(BBC said rain sat so I'm ignoring that one!!)~so with a bit of luck we won't be needing the life raft!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X