Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since it is Sunday - anyone fancy a chat?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 4 cucumber plants in the greenhouse, admittedly they aren't exactly going great guns, but if they were how on earth would we have coped? There's only the 2 of us.
    Last edited by amandaandherveg; 10-08-2008, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Hi mrsc2b - you reckon better than last year? Not sure I agree, I still had stuff growing then (mind you I had lost the toms and spuds to blight which hasn't happened this year so far)
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Hi all. Not stopping, got to get in a bath. Just spent a miserable week camping in Cornwall & Dorset ... torrential rain & gales. Minimal washing facilities.

Can't wait to get back on Vine, back on lotty
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          Hi all. Not stopping, got to get in a bath. Just spent a miserable week camping in Cornwall & Dorset ... torrential rain & gales. Minimal washing facilities.

Can't wait to get back on Vine, back on lotty
          Welcome back Two_Sheds - nothing quite like camping in the rain is there
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Good evening Ladies them two dogs look like they have been chasing parked cars
            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

LOL, hi Jacob - how's things?
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Noooooooooooo, they're beautiful, lol.

Comment

Howdy Shirl things ain't to bad appart from getting wet all the time hows you
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Too wet to walk up the garden - shouldn't think I would have caterpillars (even if I had brassicas growing) as the poor beggars would drown or blow away!!!
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by amandaandherveg View Post
                      Noooooooooooo, they're beautiful, lol.
                      What breed are they and beauty is in the eye of the beholder
                      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Well so far my brassicas are the local feeding ground for the entire population of cabbage whites!!!Knew I should of kept my mouth shut.
                        My one big sucsess is my greenhouse cucumber.Had 7 so far and another 10 or so to come off 1 plant!
                        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Hiya cloud. I did have caulis and cabbage growing. They were doing okay but they have now vanished and I don't have a clue why. Maybe my dog ate them
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Hi Guys

Having a tearfull moment..........
                            Tammy x x x x
                            Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsc2b View Post
                              Hello all! I think it's better than last year though!
                              Hi folks
                              I reckon that up here in the East Highlands we've had the best of the weather this year. My growing season is way way better than last, though the lackof rain has held my carrots, onions and spring onions back, but they'll come - dunno when but they'll come.
                              Rat

British by birth
                              Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                              http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

any body like badgers they have been fed early tonight Horse Riding, Horse Trekking Holidays, Fishing, Lakes, Badger watching, Wldlife watching, Denbury Farm have a look here
                                Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X