No announcement yet.

Guess what we are growing......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its definatley a baby, two arms two legs one bod one head, doing a dance and waving at us, the print machine broke so we only got two pics but one is ok and they didnt charge us 'cos they couldnt print the best ones.
    sprout is 3.5 cm long and making mum very sick.
    very pleased.
    Yo an' Bob
    Walk lightly on the earth
    take only what you need
    give all you can
    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Very strong & not very milky tea, and McVities gingernuts (dunked ) were the only thing that got me through the sickness. My friend swore by mini Mars bars at every hour, if she missed one that was it - pukesville

(((hugs))) to all 3 of you

Comment

Congrats, sorry it's a bit late, I was away when you first posted. Shame about the pics, but glad everything looks good.
        Ann
        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Come one get 'em scanned in and on here!

Ginger biscuits are supposed to help with the ickness. LW hasn't really had any ickness, so she's been quite lucky.

Feels great dunnit?
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

dont know how, you'll have to wait for bob to get a few mins, (not likley as he has his hands full finishing the house)

Fox's ginger crunch are doing the trick at the moment, Im going to be as big as a house at this rate.
            Yo an' Bob
            take only what you need
            give all you can

Comment

I found Thornton's Chocolate Gingers were all that helped me with morning sickness (ooh, what a hardship! ).

Really pleased to hear the scan went well
              I was feeling part of the scenery
              I walked right out of the machinery
              My heart going boom boom boom
              "Hey" he said "Grab your things
              I've come to take you home."

Comment

How on earth can you eat for the first 3 months?????

I lost 1/2 stone after the first trimester for both of mine....made up for it now though!!!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

3 months?? I was sick for 4 and a half then had two weeks were I felt great then the rest chronic indigestion so food was the enemy and gaviscon my friend
                  Still managed to put on 3 stone

Comment

Strange though...even in their 20's our kids ( actually our son at Uni....can make me sick with worry...)
                    Thank goodness he's not at home and I can catch up on my calories between stress points!!!!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Really pleased the scan went well! I use to feel sick around teatime, everyone is different and that was my 3rd pregnancy, the other 2 were different. I use to have weird cravings for ice cubes (so I could crunch them in my mouth) wouldn't do that now and the smell of petrol, bizarre and not healthy! Everyone is so different! It doesn't matter about the weight thing either. I had my son 8lbs 4oz and was 'all front' so to speak. After he was born I had only put on 6lbs, he was fit and healthy. It doesn't matter if I had put on 6 stone, wouldn't be without him! So pleased for you both!

Comment

And no stretch marks, I was big, will post a pic on here if you want taken the night before. A friend who was pregnant at the same time was obsessed about the creams you could buy, it didnt stop them and it doesn't matter anyway!

Comment

Never had any craving nor has my sis. My aunt on the other was cold maccaroni cheese straight from the tin YUCK!!! She hates the stuff never like it before either!! OH ice-cream as well but reckon that was just an excuse as she craves that all the time anyway

Her OH had to pour his first coffee of the morning at the bottom of the garden as the smell set of her morning sickness.

Comment

my sense of smell is very strange, wet washing makes me want to hurl and I cant go near the kitchen sink, very strange.

midwife is coming this aft, she may well fall off her chair when I tell her I want a homebirth, the house still isnt finished.
                            Yo an' Bob
                            take only what you need
                            give all you can

Comment

Perfect excuse for spending the rest of your 9months out of the kitchen!!
                              I 1st guessed I was pregnant 2nd time around because I kept sniffing things!I couldn't pick anything up without sniffing it~same happened 1st time but I just thought I was being odd then!
                              How are you feeling other than wanting to hurl at washing smells?
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

a bit tired but not as much as I was, things are starting to be too small, my maternity stuff is too big so I look like a tramp, no difference there then.
                                my boobs now need full on scafolding, I hope they dont grow anymore or I will need a trolly for them.

other than all that Im fine.
                                Yo an' Bob
                                take only what you need
                                give all you can

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...