No announcement yet.

Favourite Dog

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love those Chow Mein dogs - I've only ever seen them in Chinatown though.

Noooooo, not really! I love dogs, but with LW and I both working full time it'd not be fair to have one.

Fave breeds:

Akita
    Newfoundland
    Bull Mastiff
    Beagle

I'd be happy with almost any dog - I'm just not a fan of "yappy" dogs - or those silly little things that plebreties seem to like carrying around.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I love all dogs but mostly my two and a half doggies.

Philly (Punxatawney Phil looked like a groundhog as a pup) is the largest at 7.5 stone Oeskes (Cheyenne word for dog) is her sister and Philly is now proud mum to two week old Joy.

All our vehicles are Landies and the doggies love going out in them, sorry Cloud but then we don't bother with valeting unless a newie gets serviced

Anyone read Marley & Me - brilliant book
      Attached Files
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

SS yes he does only have one eye, partly deaf and got epilepsy.

The cat got him the first day home. Told the kids to keep the cat and dog apart while I got the rest of the stuff off the car. Came back in and they told me that they looked so cute together but then the cat lashed out (why did they think I said to keep them apart I wonder).

Doesn't seem to bother him much but we do get some resounding clangs when he turns a bit fast and clouts lamp posts etc.

I think his motto is "Born to play".

You can see that in the background of his photo that I have fenced round the 3 plots to stop him causing mayhem around the site and gives him plenty of room to run around like a mad thing.
        I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

I love my Boxers. I do have a dog guard now I have a car with a big enough boot for them. Boo my bitch is my avatar, and as much as I love Max, she's my baby!
          On his laptop at mo, so don't have any pics on here.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by janecurrah View Post
            ooh I wish i had even one, but sadly they are just a bit of wishful thinking.
            (pics, please, pretty please)
            jane
            I will try but the only photos I take are proper ones,the ones you have to take in to be processed.
            I will talk sweetly to my son-in-law and get him to do it.

Comment

Boxer dog!
              We had Tess for 10 & a half wonderful years & still miss her. Boxers don't have a 'doggy' smell either they smell like warm biscuits or so the book we had said & it was true!
              Attached Files
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
                I love the Northern Inuits but

Sharon r's 'spirit' is beautiful

ps .... I love the pic of Spirit xxxxxxxx and hugs for Spirit!
                Thank you. Most people like Storm. Spirit sends hugs to you.
                I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                  well i will be blowed, the secret of Cloud is coming out now lol!! only joking, i dont like dog smell either and my last Rosey was long haired and rather fluffy, but i used to get her dry cleaned every couple of months lol! Also, i had laminate flooring in my last house and it really saved me a job!

If i had another, i would defo have the dog guard in the back and the protector things.

By the way can i bring my Freelander round for a proper job! please
                  You can bring it if you like but I might need it for a few days!!!To do a proper job you understand
                  The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Stacey Steve View Post
                    I have a Dalmatian who thinks my allotments are actually his, although he is a graet dog, I still miss my Irish Wolfhound but the house isn't big enough for one now.
                    Is that the camera angle? miniature furniture? or is the dog bigger than a regular two-seater sofa? Is that the same breed that the Millers had on Eastenders?

I think dogs are so cool.
                    pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not all small dogs are yappy, my Yorkie (the bigger one a bit like Pippin from 'Come Outside' you'll find out in about 3 years HeyWayne if it's still on Cbeebies) wasn't yappy. My son has quite severe allergies to dogs that malt so a Yorkie is ideal, they don't malt, just get matted fur and need lots of brushing or clipping regularly.

Comment

Irish Wolfhound
                        YouTube - When Irish Wolfhounds Attack
                        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                        Brian Clough

Comment

pjh75

No it's not the camera angle and OH was in the foreground, so she is the one that looks a bit bigger.

Shan was a very big framed Wolfie, 13.5 stone.

When he decided to go to sleep across a door way, you just couldn't get out. We bought him up here to MK from East London to a smaller house but lots of fields he could run in. Still miss him 20 years on.
                          I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Tibetan Terriers. We're getting our's in September, when he'll be 8 weeks old. Can't wait
                            Attached Files
                            Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

Got to be English Springer Spaniels for me. Currently have a Black and White 10 month old male called Rafiki (friend) and a 14 week old Liver and White female called Kibibe (little lady).

Don't actually know who's more crackers, the two pups or me for getting two pups
                              It was dark. And cold. And very, very empty.

And in the middle of all of the dark, cold, emptiness lay something darker, and colder, but very, very full.

Comment

Labradors, without a doubt. Any colour will do, but black is my favourite. Very intelligent dogs, but REALLY good at hiding the fact!
                                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X