Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your mobile phone's ringtone say about you?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two phones. The new, posh one, is rarely used. The only people who use it are very close friends and members of my family.

The other mobile I'm having difficulty in giving up. It is over 5 years old and is having a problem holding a charge. BUT it has the last message from my late OH. OK I can send it to another phone but I don't know how to do it with the date.

Ringtone is: Love me do - Beatles, Just 'cos I like it.
    Message tone is: "Morning has broken", 'cos I chose this for Brian's funeral (and I know why, whereas his family didn't). What happened to just having a phone and communicating with people.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

My Oh`s text alert is `you`ve got a text message, you`ve got a f*****g text message.
      The funny thing is it sounds like his best mate and it`s not. I`m waiting for it to go off at his mum or gran`s!!! now that would be fun.
      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Originally posted by sharonr View Post
        My Oh`s text alert is `you`ve got a text message, you`ve got a f*****g text message.
        The funny thing is it sounds like his best mate and it`s not. I`m waiting for it to go off at his mum or gran`s!!! now that would be fun.
        I was on the metro recently when a young girl, maybe fourteen, if that, had the same message played on her phone at high decibels. It raised a few eyebrows I'll tell you!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Mine is my daughter she says

Dadi answer your phone, dadi answer your phone, dadi, DADI.......................... where is dadi mami?

I does love it, but mostly the answer machine cuts in because I am listening to my daughter, D'oh!!
          Last edited by Mikey; 26-07-2008, 10:50 AM.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Mine is rather elderly and plays a bit of Mozart. It's the least worst of the options it came with!
            Last edited by Flummery; 26-07-2008, 11:10 AM.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

sorry boring old ring ring. i used to have a child giggling which was great at work(work with 3-5year old) so if my phone ever rang in class no one was the wiser. not that i use my phone at work honestly

Comment

hi all

I've just joined and thought I'd make this my first posting

My message tone is Yoda from Star Wars saying "Hmm message from the dark side you have!"

The ring tone for my OH is Voodoo Child by Rogue Traders and when my daughter rings its "I predict a Riot" by the Kaiser Chiefs". Everyone else comes through as "Rockstar" by Nickleback.

Just want to say what a great site this is as well. I look forward to using a heck of a lot being a bit green about the greenery.

Angie x
                dont walk with your head in the clouds, you'll trample the daisies!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X