Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your mobile phone's ringtone say about you?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My message alert is Ash singing na~na~batman~Na~NA~NANA~BATMAN,My ringtone is Daisy singing "I'm a little teapot short & stout I've got bogies up my snout"!
    Don't know what that says about me(or my children!!)?
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I'm another bore with Ring Ring for a call and Bing Bong for a text. It's all I need.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
        whoops - mine is "You cant touch this" by M C Hammer!!!!!! lol - what the hell does that say ?
        Cooollllll I love it!!

Mine's borin at the mo as I've not bothered to change it yet but it was Paint It Black by Rolling Stones. It was my alarm tone and said 'Her's a Lady who got freaked out every morning by - Do do do do do do do do do do do dodiddlydo'
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

mine is DJ Tiesto - Adagio for strings for a ringtone and a boring 'bing' for a text. when my wife calls me, the ringtone is AC/DC - you shook me all night long, hmmmm wonder why
          Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
          Bob Dylan

Comment

I got all my ringtones for free from here!

Free Theme Music MP3 Ringtones - Downloads

Then just bluetoothed them over to the phone!
            Blessings
            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
            Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
            Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
            On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

My OH's ringtone is a man saying (with a siren in the background)

"WARNING, WARNING - You are standing next to a W***er!!!" - typical man ha ha !

Comment

My OH message aert is ' message message ,message ' which gets louder and louder till its screaming at you.
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

Dr Who theme ringtone and text message alert with Mr T as BA Baracus shouting 'mama's waiting fool!'.

I know Dr Who is a bit sad but the Mr T bit is class - HONEST! Gosh the eighties were great!
                  sigpic

Comment

Varies depending on which phone and who is calling but the two phones have different tones as one is the business phone and the other well.... isn't. At least I know how to answer the phone. My text alert on the personal phone is a wolf whistle, only time I ever get one. Alert on the business phone is a boring two-tone thingy which kind of goes beep-beep, beep-beep. (Yes it's a basic Nokia).

Probably says, here's someone trying to look/sound cool and let people know they have played with the phone and changed some of the settings but can't be bothered to really get into the 21st century and get a decent download.

Frankly I don't care what anyone thinks it says as long as it does the job - ie let's me know someone is calling/texting.
                    Bright Blessings
                    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Torchwood theme tune and a couple of clips from Dr. Who & Torchwood off the BBC website (All legal.)
                      http://www.freewebs.com/notesfromtheplot/ **updated**

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                        whoops - mine is "You cant touch this" by M C Hammer!!!!!! lol - what the hell does that say ?
                        I dunno, but LadyWayne has the same.

I wanted the old fashioned ring that I had on my old phone, but I can't get it on mine.

My ringtone is a sqeaky toy - like a rubber duck and my message tone is the QI klaxon (the one where they say the ovbious answer).

The problem is, my Mum's dog has this thing about sqeaky toys - he tears them apart until he gets the "squeaker" and then he's satisfied and leaves them alone. When I go round to my Mum's I have to make sure I either have my phone on silent, or that I don't keep it in my pocket...
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

i have one or two personalised tones but as i respect you grapes i'll keep them to myself but lets say the work ones and my boss are a little rude, on the other hand when my better half calls it's the peter kay tone - phone call from a sexy lady, text was dr who message from the dark side npw it's K9 message affirmative master but i can thank my kids for that.
                          Last edited by phil the shed; 25-07-2008, 07:24 AM. Reason: spellin'
                          this will be a battle from the heart
                          cymru am byth

Comment

My 'phone just rings boringly, but I never hear it as it's constantly on silent mode. My friend and family have given up trying to get me to use it properly - ie. answering the 'phone when someone rings you. I look at it from time to time to see who's called then call them back. Which is silly! What a dur-brain.

Up until about a month ago, I had the oldest Nokia brick in the world, but it finally gave up. It was so old that the guy in the shop couldn't even identify the model properly. I got another dead basic Nokia, and refused cameras/internet/all singing options. I'm just not that bovved about 'phone technology really!
                            I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I must be mega boring...... no body rings me

Hand on heart ...I have no idea what my ring tone is .....
                              Last edited by Headfry; 25-07-2008, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
                                I must be mega boring...... no body rings me

Hand on heart ...I have no idea what my ring tone is .....
                                Is that why your little avatar has a mobile in her hand - a hint.hint. nudge, nudge to get someone to ring you?
                                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X