Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we are again, when will the chat be back?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations LottieDolly I don't expect I'll have mine weed-free for the judging of ours, I'll aim for 'tidy' and hope for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
      Mmm, strawberry wine is next on the list - trouble is, I've run out of yeast atm so the strawberries are languishing in the freezer for now.
      The juice will come out easier if they've been frozen We've got a bagful of gooseberries, and a bag of blackcurrants waiting in the freezer, but it's demi-johns we've run out of

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
        The juice will come out easier if they've been frozen We've got a bagful of gooseberries, and a bag of blackcurrants waiting in the freezer, but it's demi-johns we've run out of
        Got loads of demijohns here, shame we don't live closer to each other
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

thank you sarzwix,not all mine was weed free,i have a net tunnel with swede under,you should see the pretty yellow flowers among them,well,it's for the wild life,untill i get round to doing it ,got to leave something for another day,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Instead of having all the new whizz bang system here, perhaps we could have the Sunday evening chat back?
            TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
              Thats an other forum then .

Hope BW and MB are well . I miss BW's smillies on the Sunday night chat.
              Sorry I've not been on line for the last few weeks.
              Madderbat's health been up & down!
              I've had other pressures:
              1) Job centre pushing me to get a job(not too many about)But I hope to get pension credits in the new year.
              2) Lottie taking some of my spare time.
              3) Doing a friend's parents garden two days a week.
              I now find that after 3 or 4 hours work I have to stop or I would be to "k*******d" to do anything the following day.
              I am generally OK & will be down the lottie later on this morning.
              Most crops going well I lost my runner beans (frost) in May & had to start again.
              I hope fellow grapes are well & their gardening projects are going well
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Good to hear from you BW Give our love to Madderbat.

We have 2 lotties now, and are trying to look after an ill neighbours too, so we're fairly busy!! Kids are off school now, so hope to get them busy down there too

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                  Good to hear from you BW Give our love to Madderbat.
                  I'll second that! Good to hear from you bubblewrap, take care and don't overdo it!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Add my good wishes to Madderbat too BW - I miss her posts even if I never talked directly to her much. And mind yourself too.

Won't be on much myself this week as I am desperately trying to get work done before hols (this is just a quick Monday catchup) at the end of next week. And I want to try and get a day (or even a half would do) on the plot before I go as well as the weeds are already shouting at me again!!

Need to trim my wicks a bit though and stop burning the candle at all ends.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X